Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: November 21, 2001
8.6
Universal acclaim based on 67 Ratings
WATCH NOW
bkd72May 17, 2011
Out Cold! Incredibly hilarious movie.Come on it features Zach Galafanakis waking up and realizes he is getting his junked licked by a polar bear, need I say more?
simonj.Dec 13, 2004
If i could give this film more points i would my self would love that sort of job plus boarding allday wicked.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
Mikeyp.Sep 13, 2006
By far my favorite movie of all time... Especially after seeing "Casablanca." If you haven't seen Casablanca, Out Cold took that same plot and made it hip!
0 of 1 users found this helpful
EvanW.Jun 2, 2002
It was actually a funny movie that the 'elders' don't seem to understand. I love this movie. Lots a laughs!
LatassiaK.Aug 20, 2002
Exceedingly funny to the extent of crawling and having some gas pain! jason london rocks!
GeorgeR.Jul 10, 2005
Bascially one of my top 10 films of all time, so it never won any oscar`s, always makes me laugh no matter how many times i watch it, as i eventually tracked down a DVD of it. IT IS A MUST SEE FILM.
PhoebeL.Jun 15, 2002
This movie rocked! it was funny and set a great tone for teenagers all over! It was more fun that a barrell of monkeys!
JeriD.Jul 2, 2002
This was an awesome movie. I laughed my ass off.
N.Jul 30, 2002
Great Movie! ...but what is the title/artist of the song that the French girl requests on the juke box at the bar???
BoL.Jul 8, 2002
To all those movie guys that gave this movie bad ratings have no taste in real comedy movies, this movie kicked ass and I would recomend it to everyone i know !!
EmM.Aug 14, 2002
This movie kicked ass! So the critics have their views. Mine is they obviously don't understand the spirt of ski towns! Rent this movie...
GeoffR.Aug 16, 2002
This movie is cool as hell and all you mother f...... idiots that gave this movie less then a 5, lets see you people snowboard like them. Can you do that? I don't think so. So you people should shut your f...... mouths.
NickV.Aug 23, 2002
This movie ruled. You should definitely rent it. The snowboarding rocks. What's the name of the opening track.
NICHeathJun 4, 2003
I love this movie! I want to know what the name of the song is though - you know, "their song" from Mexico - if anyone knows email me .... Thanks!
TaliaY.Oct 19, 2004
Awesome!
BrianneP.Apr 2, 2004
Freakin' awesome.
WilA.Jul 8, 2005
The Best Movie Ever. " Carpe the diem... Seize the... Carp..."
SherryOct 20, 2002
This movie was totally awesome and funny! I watch the DVD over and over and the soundtrack kicks ass! The snowboarding moves are kick-ass and it has inspired me to learn how to snowboard. THIS MOVIE RULES!
MattC.Jul 5, 2002
This was a kick ass movie the music was rele rele good and the people snowboarding were very good and thoes who gave it a 0 or 1 dont know real teknal snowboarding.
CabreeP.Aug 13, 2002
This movie kicked ass!!! It's one of THE best movies I've ever seen! I could watch it over and over again all day long! The name of the song the girl requests on the jukeboz is "Island On The Sun" by Weezer!!!
ArtJ.Aug 3, 2002
It ruled. I can't believe some people think it's horrible. If you haven't seen it, then see it. Immediately.
AaronT.Nov 10, 2005
Freakin awesome and funny movie.
JoeyK.Aug 8, 2005
Just because this movie is a stupid teen movie doesn't mean it's bad. It's actually quite good, and damn hilarious if I do say so myself.
TylerLMay 10, 2006
Well lets just start off by saying, island of the sun is a hell of a song, took me a while to find it, but i got it. But to the movie, it is a very good movie, hillarious.
RobbP.Nov 26, 2002
I love Pigpen in this movie. He is my new roll modle. I love the way that everyone in this film is so care-free. I try to be that way myself.
KatieB.Oct 14, 2002
This movie is one of the only ones that will keep you laughing the whole time. It can't be beat.
MarkDec 15, 2002
This is an awesome movie. The critics who rated it above must be tea party english people with no sense of humor. for all peope 10-25 (the people who go to movies most) this is a awesome and hysterical movie. PIGPEN IS HILARIOUS.
HudgensS.Dec 19, 2002
I watched this movie and never stopped laughing, I have always enjoyed snowboarding but never really tried it, but after seeing this f.....g kick ass movie I am now.
MarcusL.Jun 17, 2002
This movie was awesome!! those dudes that gave it a 1 or a 0 wouldn't know a good comedy if it hit them. this was awesome for all ages...a teen comedy that we teens can be proud of.
MaxxH.Jul 23, 2002
This is THE best snowboarding movie out there! It's maybe second to True Life (2001, Forum). Ok, so maybe it's not so much riding all the time, but it definitely captures the spirit of the sport and the story is ok too boot!
SarahM.Jul 25, 2002
I thought that this movie was funny, plus i have a sudden urge to learn how to snowboard.
KelleyL.Mar 22, 2003
I love this movie. Theres lots of hott guyz. PigPen (derek hamilton) is my favorite hes sexy, funny and adorable. rick(jason london) is hott too.
AnaR.Aug 13, 2003
I love this Movie. i never ever stopped laughing throughout it. all of the characters are my favorite. and the name of the song is "island in the sun" by weezer.
SilvernailFeb 24, 2004
This movie kicks serious ass.
JoshP.Jan 17, 2005
This movie is awsome. its funny. its got thrill and it does have a strory in it which is more then i can ask from the pointless s..t ive had to survive through.