Perception

2.5

1. ChuckW.
    Mar 5, 2006
    You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll PUKE!
  2. JBosepheus
    Mar 28, 2006
    Although I never really considered seeing this movie I generally found it unimpressive at best.
  3. SergeE.
    Feb 8, 2006
    A trancendental masterpiece providing a film experience so all encompassing that I had to leave my seat twice: once to sob uncontrollably in the lobby, the other time to throw up.
  4. Feb 7, 2014
    SergeE. has no clue what he is talking about, this is the worst movie of all time, suprised it got a 3.3 really it deserves a 0

bad on every aspect

Overwhelming dislike - based on 4 Critics

1. An early and daunting contender for worst movie of the year, writer-director Irving Schwartz's amateurish melodrama stars a hollow-eyed Piper Perabo as a self-loathing young woman who has every reason to hate herself.
    Schwartz throws in so many characters and implausible subplots - none worth mentioning - that Perception sinks under its own weight.
  3. As the jaundiced, disjointed, drug-infested story heads toward its dismal conclusion, its reputable actors vainly struggle to infuse the goings-on with a deadpan psychotic zaniness. But even when viewed sideways, Perception is not funny; it's hardly anything at all.