Paramount Pictures | Release Date: June 29, 2001
8.2
Universal acclaim based on 68 Ratings
WATCH NOW
RickM.Dec 3, 2001
I have to admit, I thought the skit on the Chris Rock Show was hilarious, but this was honestly the worst movie I have ever seen. How a movie like this gets put into production is beyond me. Who wrote this crap??
1 of 1 users found this helpful
DonDissDaMulroneycakes,Dawg(andsoon,andsoforth)Dec 2, 2002
Sa da tay brudda! Wah-de-ta Tippi-Tai and Sine, Dawg. Oh, shut up.
1 of 1 users found this helpful
BrianD.Jul 4, 2002
This movie was just awful. The opening scene where pootie is whipping out his belt and kicking some ass was great, and I thought the rest of the movie was gonna rock. I was wrong, really really wrong. Nothing interesting happened. It was This movie was just awful. The opening scene where pootie is whipping out his belt and kicking some ass was great, and I thought the rest of the movie was gonna rock. I was wrong, really really wrong. Nothing interesting happened. It was like going to a fireworks show and they let off the big fireworks in the first 2 minutes and your left looking at sparklers and snakes for the other 98 minutes. Not worth seeing. Collapse
TomL.Aug 2, 2002
Soooooooooooo Stupid.
MaxineJul 30, 2001
This movie was plotless and stupid. I think that is was too hard to understand and way too long for such a bad movie!
BransenE.Jan 21, 2002
The only thing astonishing about this fiasco is the fact that so many people were in the ending credits. No one out of the more than 100 people saw this was a disaster?
GregK.Nov 12, 2002
Not the worst, but shockingly bad none the less!