7.0

1. May 29, 2011
    Great actors in a movie out of standard due to its excellent script, where Mathematics is the relation that binds the peculiar characters of the plot. Although I am suspect to say because Mathematics is my least exact science! I recommend it though! The main three characters did a spectacular job with the script which has been given to them. "The future of cold is infinite. The future ofGreat actors in a movie out of standard due to its excellent script, where Mathematics is the relation that binds the peculiar characters of the plot. Although I am suspect to say because Mathematics is my least exact science! I recommend it though! The main three characters did a spectacular job with the script which has been given to them. "The future of cold is infinite. The future of heat is the future of cold". Collapse
  2. Dec 30, 2013
    Una pelicula brillante, enigmatica y muy bien planeada para mantener al espectador pendiente de lo que iva a suceder. Muy buenas actuacion esteleres en especial de Gwyneth Paltrow y Anthony Hopkins

1. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Proof is on the side of the lost, blessed souls. Paltrow, as alluring and reassuring as ever, emphasizes the blessedness in the isolation of genius, giving a new dimension to a complex role. New, true and thrilling--she is the Catherine that Proof was waiting for.
  2. Reviewed by: David Rooney
    But despite less-than-ideal casting of the male roles, and a tendency to soften the Pulitzer Prize-winning work's thorny humor with a more sober tone, director John Madden has woven together an elegant, intelligent drama of a breed increasingly rare in mainstream American movies.
    Madden directed Paltrow in the play on the London stage, but he does his "Shakespeare in Love" goddess no favors by filling the screen with big close-ups that betray the theatrical origins of the piece and drain the movie of life and urgency. Proof hasn't been filmed at all -- it's been embalmed.