Magnolia Pictures | Release Date: August 18, 2006
WATCH NOW
TelyS.Nov 14, 2006
The spiritual successors to Scorsese
KevinO.Aug 19, 2006
Have only seen Pusher 3. Performance by lead actor is rivetting as bad guy involved with even badder guys. Wonderful black humour.
ChrisS.Dec 13, 2006
Very well done. I enjoyed all three films and would watch them again. I was very impressed not only by the lead performances but the supporting ones as well. If you enjoy gritty urban crime dramas then you can't go wrong here.
janswersOct 17, 2011
Cruising late-nite cable, I stumbled upon the restaurant party scene in Pusher III. It's rare that my remote finger pauses for long but this scene grabbed me by the throat. Aside from being beautifully shot, the performance of ZlatkoCruising late-nite cable, I stumbled upon the restaurant party scene in Pusher III. It's rare that my remote finger pauses for long but this scene grabbed me by the throat. Aside from being beautifully shot, the performance of Zlatko Buric, as the father Milo, was mesmerizing. I knew nothing of the plot or who this man was but watching him work the room and seemingly engage the guests, his subtle nervous energy suggested something else was on his mind.(little did I know) I knew then that I needed to see this film and start it from the beginning. To my surprise, I found out it was the 3rd film of the Pusher trilogy. Wisely, I decided to start at the "real" beginning and ordered all 3 from Netflix. Boy o' boy, I struck gold!!
I loved all 3 films with Pusher III my fave. These are grim stories, with grim characters and the filmmaker lets them be. These are great, great films.
This ain't Hollywood........thank God.