8.1

1. Mar 8, 2014
    Just as bloody, gory and terrifying as the "Saw" series. We have some nice music and lyrics but it gets exceedingly dull as the movie trudges on.
  2. Aug 14, 2012
    How is the user score at 8.2? Am I missing something here? The film is quite terrible. The songs aren't memorable, the story feels non-existent with nothing to really pull it forward except songs that aren't worth tapping your foot to, and the whole thing is just boring. It's sad when Paul Sorvino is better at singing than anyone else in this piece of dung.

1. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    So over-the-top it's purple. At the same time, it's not too many lengths of intestine beyond some mainstream movies, "Sweeney Todd" being the most obvious comparison.
    The grim finality of the ensuing pietà suggests the last act of Hamlet or, rather, Hamlet 2--so embarrassing that, for the first time, I wanted to avert my eyes from the screen, although that might have also been because Repo! appears to have been shot with a cell phone.
  3. Reviewed by: Sean Howe
    If steampunk bloodbaths aren't for you, it's a long wait for the fat lady to sing.