4.6

1. Dec 27, 2013
    Don't listen to all this hate. This movie was action packed and a good, imaginative story made this movie great. I can't believe all this hate for such a great movie. OK, maybe it was a bit like Men in Black but the story was completely original. Ryan Reynold and Jeff Bridges performance was great. definitely recommend this for people who want an original, funny, and well made sci-fi movie.
  2. Jul 21, 2013
    I honestly don't understand all the hate. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of this film. Yes it was a bit like MiB maybe and the CGI could've been a bit better, but my friends and I, as well as the packed theater, couldn't stop laughing. All I can say is don't listen to reviews and go see for yourself. If you go in expecting a bad movie, you're not going to enjoy yourself.
  3. Mar 30, 2014
    The movie was fire. I don't know why all the hate is coming down on this one movie. People who talk bad about this movie are wrong and probably don't have a imagination or a funny bone in there body. Anyone any age can be a dusty hating mad at the world and everything hater.

1. Reviewed by: Olly Richards
    Sep 16, 2013
    Confusing and uninspired rather than completely inept, it’s still likely to be swiftly struck from the résumés of all involved.
  2. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Jul 24, 2013
    R.I.P.D. never creates a believable universe, interesting action sequences, or dynamic characters. It’s a paint-by-numbers approach in which the film’s comedy and drama both fall flat.
  3. Reviewed by: Steven Boone
    Jul 21, 2013
    Mostly loud and graceless, despite some arresting hyperbolic visuals that deserve an action film of actual soul and purpose. It's simply too generic at heart to justify director Schwentke's delirious, sidewinding, arcing, snap-zooming and whip-panning anti-gravity camerawork.