- Starring: Tommy the Clown
- Summary: Rize reveals a groundbreaking dance phenomenon that's exploding on the streets of South Central, Los Angeles. Taking advantage of unprecedented access, this documentary film brings to first light a revolutionary form of artistic expression borne from oppression. (Lions Gate Entertainment)
- Director: David LaChapelle
- Genre(s): Music, Documentary
- More Details and Credits »
RudyF.10I love "Rize"! There is no real plot to the movie based on the fact that it is a documentary. if you dont care about how it changed the inner city and streets of L.A. or just dont believe how it is related to the culture then you don't know anything about the streets. To see how things were changed by dancing instead of guns is remarkable. Even if you dont care about that, the dancing is amazing. I'll admit the east coast is completely different when they dance, but it's always cool to see different types of dances. If you dont like this movie, you either dont like dancing, don't know anything or know how to dance, and/or don't like to learn about other cultures.… Expand
BrandonF.10It wasreally exciting and it was hard to stay in my seat because it had a lot of ation dancing and i liked it a lot.
ZakiyaW.10I love "RIZE" cause the way they dance and I love to dance so I really enjoy that movie and R.I.P Quenesha A.K.A Lil Dimples.
[Anonymous]0This was one of the worst films I have seen in years! They look like dancing chickens!