2.0

Nov 25, 2002
    Disappointing and stupid.
  2. MichaelR.
    Sep 22, 2002
    A disjointed mess. It's only value could be to show film student's what a terrible film looks like.
  3. SteveH
    Feb 5, 2008
    A real disappointment - I didn't expect a copy of the original but I didn't expect something to be this bad. I thought it might get better after a bad start - but it manages to go down hill all the way to the end. It is beyond belief that it could be rated a ten by anyone.
  4. JoeB.
    Jul 3, 2002
    The main character is a wimp, the editing of the so called action scenes left me dizzy. Less than 30 minutes into this dog I turned it off, dumbfounded how anyone could could make a movie so awful.
  5. JakeM.
    Jul 2, 2002
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry I was thinking of another movie. Ok for real. BOOOOO!!! This is probably the worst movie i have ever seen. And if this was a real sport, it would be the worst sport on the face of this earth, worst then cricket, worst then golf, and worst then the XFL. This movie puts the word "disgrace" to every person who had anything to do with the making of this movie. Even the HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry I was thinking of another movie. Ok for real. BOOOOO!!! This is probably the worst movie i have ever seen. And if this was a real sport, it would be the worst sport on the face of this earth, worst then cricket, worst then golf, and worst then the XFL. This movie puts the word "disgrace" to every person who had anything to do with the making of this movie. Even the extras that no one cares about. Expand
  6. BenM.
    Aug 4, 2002
    Just terrible, aside from bad acting and no plot it was boring as sh*t.
  7. ChrisD.
    Aug 5, 2002
    I'm sad i watched this movie. It was TERRIBLE. Aside the bad acting, you have terrible editing (the camera would cut for no reason... a character would be looking one way, then an instant later the other direction...) There was no explanation for why most people died... The rest is just too stupid for words... This kinda movie makes me wanna cry :-
  8. MateuszP.
    May 8, 2003
    Lying on my deathbed, watching this movie might be one of the few things i'll regret having done. it's so moronic you will actually FEEL all your joy, happiness and meaning of life evaporate out of every pore on your body.
  9. GerrickC
    Jan 24, 2007
    God only knows you can't get any dumber than this.
  10. Bobby
    Mar 5, 2007
    The Most Violent PG13 Film ever to hit the states. The intense violence, sex, nudity, drugs and blood is insane. This film is one of the few films that somehow got away with the biggest rating mistake of the last 100 years. You see breasts, watch people break bones and get beaten and shattered to there death, you see man on man fights in which the blood just keeps on coming until the The Most Violent PG13 Film ever to hit the states. The intense violence, sex, nudity, drugs and blood is insane. This film is one of the few films that somehow got away with the biggest rating mistake of the last 100 years. You see breasts, watch people break bones and get beaten and shattered to there death, you see man on man fights in which the blood just keeps on coming until the lucky one dies. I have never seen anything so intense and disgusting. A shame. Expand
  11. Gilbert
    Nov 20, 2002
    John McTiernan? John McTIERNAN? JOHN MCTIERNAN?
  12. TerryR
    Aug 30, 2009
    I've seen better movies in theaters for the blind.
  13. Oct 6, 2011
    Having just seen this on cable, I wanted to see if there were any scores above a 1. But as long as I'm here... Not even a so bad it's good, just... bad.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 28 Critics

1. It's too bad this Rollerball veered off-track so swiftly, derailed by bad writing and possibly also by some of that extensive post-production reworking.
    The current version, however, like its predecessor, fails as entertainment. Mr. McTiernan's remake may be lighter on its feet -- the sober-minded original was as graceful as a tap-dancing rhino -- but it is just as boring and as obvious.
  3. Reviewed by: Chris Gore
    Will surely end up as one of this year’s worst films.