6.6

1. Sep 2, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. As a fan of the first two Rush Hour movies, I was really disappointed with this sequel. Plot didn't make sense. Lee suddenly forgetting that his brother (or half brother) is dead and starting to dance with Carter doesn not equal a good ending. And frankly, the movie felt much shorter than the previous two (when the actual differences aren't that big), which was probably becuase there was such a shortage of laughs that was abundant in the first two. Expand
  2. Aug 29, 2011
    Yes while this is not a touch on the first two there are still lots of comedy bits. "The closer I get to youuuuuuuuuuu" being just one of many. Anyway like I said not a touch on the first two but even they are rated low scores.
  3. Jan 24, 2012
    Possibly the funniest of the Rush Hour films, but it has the worst plot of the three. If the plot were better and more up to the standards of the first two then this would be the best one. I was very wary of the film, thinking it looked like it would just be OK, when I first saw the film in the Cinema I thought it was OK but a real let-down like I expected it to be. But recently I watchedPossibly the funniest of the Rush Hour films, but it has the worst plot of the three. If the plot were better and more up to the standards of the first two then this would be the best one. I was very wary of the film, thinking it looked like it would just be OK, when I first saw the film in the Cinema I thought it was OK but a real let-down like I expected it to be. But recently I watched all three of the Rush Hour films within about 2 weeks, and the third one is really no worse and I could really make a case for it being the best of the three. Expand
  4. Mar 9, 2012
    I liked it better then the second film but not as much as the first. Its good to see how far Rush Hour has come as a series in this movie. Just a solid buddy comedy/action flick imo.
  5. Nov 11, 2013
    The thing that I am most impressed with "Rush Hour 3" is that it's still funny. Usually, after one or two installments, the third film tends to recycle jokes but "Rush Hour 3" proves otherwise. That being said, however, the film does not contain any surprises. It's almost the same as the first two with a different location.
  6. Nov 28, 2012
    Nowhere near as entertaining as the first two installments, but "Rush Hour 3" does prove to be at least passably funny.
  7. Jun 14, 2013
    So the third installment in the series is probably the worst of the three, but having said that its still pretty entertaining thanks to the starts. It's missing what I really liked about the sequel and while there is still enough Action and Comedy here to keep me interested, its not as much as the first two had. I think they might have started to run out of ideas which is probably why aSo the third installment in the series is probably the worst of the three, but having said that its still pretty entertaining thanks to the starts. It's missing what I really liked about the sequel and while there is still enough Action and Comedy here to keep me interested, its not as much as the first two had. I think they might have started to run out of ideas which is probably why a fourth one has been put off, but overall its still an entertaining film with some decent Action/Comedy. Expand
  8. Mar 20, 2014
    Rush Hour 3 lacks the charm and wit of the first two films, and Chan is getting too old for the role. The story in Rush Hour 3 isn't as fresh and exciting as the first two as well.

1. In its third time out of the gate, Rush Hour 3, reuniting Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan, hits the ground stalling.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Koehler
    The latest picture to feature one of the movies’ oddest crime-fighting tandems nevertheless stays true to the franchise formula of East-West fusion action, broad cultural comedy and international intrigue, this time largely in Paris.
  3. Reviewed by: Chuck Wilson
    Chan is still the Gene Kelly of martial arts.