5.4

1. Mar 30, 2014
    Wrong movie for Shwarzenegger. It is a gritty and gruesome action movie, and Shwarzenegger is obviously out of his usual element. It is a disaster. It is depressing watching him in this one. Nobody sane in mind would call Shwartzenegger in a movie like this.
  2. Apr 3, 2014
    I was really looking forward to a dumb night at the movies with the "violent and brutal" SABOTAGE featuring our former governor. Awnold is dweadful. The cast includes some major players--all given nothing to do. The script is awful, Screaming **** every other word is not wit. But worst of all, it is directed at a Downton Abbey pace. In fact, Downton is more action oriented. Much more!

The subject and plot is over the top but no one is given a shot to ham or camp it up. A real dud of the highest, or lowest, order.
  3. Apr 3, 2014
    A lot of blood and guts and an extreme amount of foul language. The theme was nothing new. The movie just didn't work as a whole. Also, A. Shwarzenegger, who I've enjoyed in more light hearted movies, was placed in a role which was not him. Way too serious for him.
  4. Jul 20, 2014
    If this is not one of the worst movies of all time then I don't know what is. God awful plot/dialogue, Weak acting by a very experienced and "talented' cast, not to mention the overly long run time. It's simply an awful movie.
  5. Mar 30, 2014
    Arnold was great in it and it's uber violent in all the best ways, but it's also not an action movie. It's more of a mystery thriller that has some action scenes. All the characters and actors are wasted outside of Arnold though and the "twists' and narrative are nothing special. I really like Arnold movies but this is probably one of the few I just can't get into.
  6. Jul 11, 2014
    When will Hollywood learn that making your super awesome action hero suddenly loose accuracy, is not a good way to create suspense. Come on!! This was sad!
  7. Jul 12, 2014
    I wasn't aware of this Arnie movie til my girlfriend downloaded it and asked,"Do you want to see a new Schwarzenegger movie?" This one was completely off my radar, and maybe it should of stayed that way. Sabotage isn't exactly a balls to the wall action film, there's a little bit of suspense thrown in for those of you new to that concept. Otherwise you've seen this formula before. Team of awesome "specialists" gets the blame for something missing/gone wrong, the leader is tossed, teams falls into disarray, leader comes back seeking payback, team gets killed one by one and there's something else, but I don't want to give it away. Trust me though when you see it it won't be anything earth-shattering. This movie falls on the dull side with boring dialog, Arnie isn't known for his acting chops, that mostly consists of cussing and insults. The action though is pretty decent, if you're looking for good gore in a movie it's here. Firefights are done well and don't seem too unrealistic, although there's one scene that had me and my girl laughing cause the blood looked more like someone dropped a bottle of BBQ sauce on the floor. In the end though it's just a very dull and forgettable movie. Arnold looks very tired in most of his scenes and all the other actors were just not interesting. It's the action in this movie that keeps it from being a total zero, but even those scenes added together only amount to something under 10 minutes. If you can watch it for free give it a go, if you're gonna pay for it pass it up. Expand
  8. May 11, 2014
    Schwacher Actionfilm.

Der einzige Grund ist Arnold. Der Rest der Schauspieler bietet mittelmäßige Leistungen.
    Die Actionszenen und noch weniger die Handlung überzeugen. Arni sollte sich mit so lausigen Filmchen nicht den ruf versauen. Eien Verschwendung seiner Klasse.
  9. Aug 5, 2014
    This movie would have been better without casting Sugar as an African American. I am tired of the Race Baiting; America will no longer tolerate it in any shape or form! But aside from that, the movie has gore, the storyline is grim and there is really nothing to look forward to in the ending of this movie. Just killing and more killing and then killing the people who were originally intended to be killed. The movie is extremely vulgar and rude, nobody respects anyone in this movie. It does have a brilliantly sadistic plot that will keep you linking parts of the storyline together long after you have wished you had never seen the movie...

Women are seemingly not the kind of role models a parent would want their daughter to aspire to; IE. Drug Use, Prostitution, Being Easily Exploited Politics. You will scarcely see a woman in this movie that wasn't a total idiot.

The only thing this movie has to be proud of is still being a better movie than "Dread."
  10. Jul 29, 2014
    If you have a couple of bucks to just throw out....
    VERY stupid story! Very poor acting! And even the actions were boring and far below the expectations of supposedly elite soldiers!

1. Reviewed by: Amon Warmann
    May 21, 2014
    Arnie completists will enjoy seeing the Austrian Oak in good form, but as a whodunit thriller Sabotage is found severely wanting.
  2. Reviewed by: Simon Crook
    May 5, 2014
    A bloody, scuzzy, progressively preposterous whodunnit, blending old school and new wave to neutering effect. One chunky plus: the all-new Antihero Arnie.
  3. Reviewed by: Drew McWeeny
    Apr 18, 2014
    There's a great sense of rot to everything as shot by Bruce McCleery, and David Sardy's score is propulsive and appropriately caustic. What ultimately works about Sabotage is the way it so unabashedly plays rough.