9.0

1. Apr 7, 2011
    Awful movie in every aspect you can think of. Fake characters, dumb dialogues, pointless plot, bad CG, mediocre music... I thought having a 9.2 score on MC it couldn't be that bad... but it is. Even worst than the Phantom Menace...
  2. Oct 11, 2011
    The movie was ok by itself but it wasn't true to the characters and the chemistry the characters had in the TV series like for example they were able to do so well with the Star trek series and movies. It wasn't special effects and action that drew me to the TV series. In the series for example how Simon clumsily flirted with Kaylee, and in the end the romance blossomed. I didn't recognize Simon who turned into this alpha-male in the movies. All of the characters were more cynical, meaner, darker in the movie. If you were looking for a movie that played homage to the series you will be disappointed. The movie by itself is OK to watch. Expand
  3. Feb 21, 2014
    Why do you like this movie? I was bored :(
    Maybe it's the movie, maybe the company... maybe i had a bad day, maybe because i saw it in spanish (my mother language) anyways i didnt like this movie... really.

1. A brash, funny, action-packed bit of sci-fi ecstasy--and a giant raspberry to the execs who let "Firefly" fall out of the sky.
  2. Reviewed by: Derek Elley
    What makes Serenity refreshing is its avoidance of CGI, which gives the pic a much more human dimension; the evident chemistry between the cast; and a humor that doesn't rely simply on flip one-liners.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Singer
    Though richly allegorical, Serenity also works as a rousing and unabashedly manipulative adventure that never takes itself too seriously.