MPI Media Group | Release Date: October 26, 2012
7.4
Generally favorable reviews based on 19 Ratings
WATCH NOW
DirigiblePulpDec 11, 2016
Sleep Tight is a lean and tight thriller. Not a horror movie in the strictest sense, more Hithcockian in execution. It's really Rear Window meets Psycho but without the follow-through. Cesar sneaks into people's apartments at night, sinceSleep Tight is a lean and tight thriller. Not a horror movie in the strictest sense, more Hithcockian in execution. It's really Rear Window meets Psycho but without the follow-through. Cesar sneaks into people's apartments at night, since he's the concierge and has the keys for every one of them, and does stuff to mess with them and interfere with their lives. The film seems to ask questions about what a protagonist is in a story told this way, but I'm not sure it ever becomes more than superficial. The tension and the audience relation with Cesar when he's trapped in a woman's apartment would seem to indicate we are on the wrong side (what does that mean? do we actually feel bad for Cesar?). Expand
glubfootMar 26, 2015
This is a brilliant movie! OK, so the main protagonist is a creep, but so what? We need more movies like this. I was enthralled all the way through it, and loved all the twists and turns and even the final resolution. Bravo!
CPD98Sep 27, 2014
Una joya del cine español. Una película escalofriante y muy conseguida, con Luis Tosar en uno de sus mejores papeles. Esta es una gran película de suspense, con un final genial. Muy recomendable.
Annoymous1Jan 19, 2013
A terrible and no-sense movie. There is bare action, one setting, 0% horror and 3% thriller and 0 scare. Grossly and typically a really bad movie. Definetly a 0.