tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jul 9, 2015
    I'm here only to say thank you , and that we (my wife&I) enjoyed your movie very much Mrs.Kate Barker-Froyland . Thank you Ms. Mary Steenburgen (sweetest sounding voice in Hollywood) .Thank you Ms. Anne Hathaway (grace and elegance befitting your name and talent) And thank you players and song writers. To the critics , glaze has covered your eyes , a fresh breeze may clear your cloudedI'm here only to say thank you , and that we (my wife&I) enjoyed your movie very much Mrs.Kate Barker-Froyland . Thank you Ms. Mary Steenburgen (sweetest sounding voice in Hollywood) .Thank you Ms. Anne Hathaway (grace and elegance befitting your name and talent) And thank you players and song writers. To the critics , glaze has covered your eyes , a fresh breeze may clear your clouded judgement's . what do I know ? maybe not much . Somewhere out there this story has or is playing out right now . Ms. Froyland has captured that . Dear metacritic pls forward this to them Gary Expand

Song One burns with genuine sentiment, charismatic actors, and good music. One wishes it were held together by something more than a series of moods.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Travers
    Jan 29, 2015
    First-time filmmaker Kate Barker-Froyland trusts the silences that occur when two people aren't talking. That's a good thing. What's not so good is when the talk grows enervating.
  3. Reviewed by: Sheri Linden
    Jan 23, 2015
    The movie is an album-sleeve-thin romance steeped in a self-congratulatory Williamsburg, Brooklyn, vibe.