5.9

1. AnnaS.
    Mar 4, 2003
    You movie reviewers don't get it do you?If you think this movie is boring, you should see arkira, now that is a boring movie!!!!
  2. Spriggangirl
    Jul 3, 2003
    This is such a hot movie!I really liked the storyline and the effects and it's so sexy.Yu ominae(also known as spriggan)is one hotter,sexier hunk.So I suggest you will see it.
  3. B.H.
    Oct 22, 2002
    This movie deserves a much higher ranking! Awesome animation, a great story and some of the best action footage ever seen in an animated feature!
  4. DerekJ.
    Apr 30, 2002
    Spriggan is a pretty good movie overall but has some flaws. Equip with an awesome fight scene, the action portion of the movie is superb. The plot, on the other hand is some-what confussing. 7 is my rating for this movie. With excellent action sequences the movie was at least a 5; but due to a complicated plot full of unanswered question, I felt the movie was not self-sustaining, in that Spriggan is a pretty good movie overall but has some flaws. Equip with an awesome fight scene, the action portion of the movie is superb. The plot, on the other hand is some-what confussing. 7 is my rating for this movie. With excellent action sequences the movie was at least a 5; but due to a complicated plot full of unanswered question, I felt the movie was not self-sustaining, in that it is unable to stand alone without the knowledge aquired from the comics. Expand
  5. TarikT.
    Oct 1, 2002
    All these reviewers are stuped liars, how could they give a great anime like this a freakin 44, this movie was brilliant. Comes to show you reviewers are wrong most of the time.

1. Reviewed by: Staff (Not credited)
    Pulls out every stop to fool the eye.
  2. Despite catchy animation and a few intense scenes, there's simply nothing here we haven't seen before.
    If you've never seen any anime, set your sights on fun and leave your hard nose for drama and fine dialogue at home.