5.5

1. Aug 9, 2011
    57? Are you kidding me? People think this movie is good? Did this director make me want to hate Sly Stallone? This movie was worthless **** The worst thing Elijah Wood has ever done and he was in it for 30 seconds
  2. Mattyankee
    Jul 25, 2003
    No 3d effects.
  3. Louis'sbrother
    Mar 22, 2007
    The spy kids series just gets worse and worse as it goes along, not to mention the concept is a ripoff from the matrix series. 3-D doesn't make it any better. What ruined it the most, as did the other spy kids movies, is that the villians always turn good in the end!!! It's not cool, it's dumbness defined.
  4. VictorP.
    Jul 30, 2003
    This is the worst movie i have ever seen. The 3-D was horrible and they tried to fit in a girlfriend boyfriend deal with the little kid. Antonio Banderas was only in the last 5 minutes and he is the best actor in that movie.
  5. FuggiMcGoo
    Mar 6, 2004
    What a 3-d headache!
  6. Anonymous
    Jan 7, 2006
    This movie sucked the first one was actually good but the seccond one got worse and this one just sucked.
  7. WAKOJAKO
    Aug 14, 2003
    This film was trully shocking...shoCkingly bad, that is. I liked the previous two Spy Kids, so I was expecting something along the lines. But what we get instead is one of the most idiotic cinematic endeavors since...The Hulk. At least with the hulk you get the sense the filmakers were trying to go somewhere. In Spy Kids 3-D, you get nothing but a mind-numbing headache. Even if the plot This film was trully shocking...shoCkingly bad, that is. I liked the previous two Spy Kids, so I was expecting something along the lines. But what we get instead is one of the most idiotic cinematic endeavors since...The Hulk. At least with the hulk you get the sense the filmakers were trying to go somewhere. In Spy Kids 3-D, you get nothing but a mind-numbing headache. Even if the plot had been the least bit involving, the so-called 3-D effects are so atrocious that you could never settle in long enough to enjoy it. This movie just sucked. Expand
  8. TommyJ.
    Aug 5, 2003
    Spy kids is the stupidest thing ever end it now.
  9. jakeb.
    Aug 12, 2005
    I hate it the people are ugly and the storyline was messed up. it was like the writers were high !!! they were just bored and knew they could make money because of the name spy kids. i would rather watch barbie.
  10. Sam
    Jul 13, 2005
    This movie is TERRIBLE! Lame, annoying characters, poor acting and dumb dialouge are the high points. The "love" scenes are terrible as are the action scenes, and it sucks. The other 2 high points, in agreement with Boneho C. are the refferences to Metroid and Halo.
  11. MikeM.
    Dec 14, 2003
    This si the worst movie out of the 3 spy kids movies. The story is ridicouls. The only thignthat kept me awake wa the 3-D stuff which was really good(thats why I didnt give it a 0) The worst thing is there is no lesson to be learned or somethign like that its just all waling around and flying and all that speical effects sh.t
  12. Nov 23, 2014
    It fails to catch the charm of the first two movies or the aura of the video game community. It relies on the viewers understanding of the previous films' characters without attempting to expand upon them or the new ones introduced. Family themes and comedic spy jokes are now replaced with unfunny video game quirks that are too generic for even a gamer to enjoy. Mix in some terrible CGIIt fails to catch the charm of the first two movies or the aura of the video game community. It relies on the viewers understanding of the previous films' characters without attempting to expand upon them or the new ones introduced. Family themes and comedic spy jokes are now replaced with unfunny video game quirks that are too generic for even a gamer to enjoy. Mix in some terrible CGI and little relevant messages or references, Spy Kids 3D was as dated then as it is today. Expand
  13. Apr 21, 2015
    lame boring stupid unfunny just like the other spy kids films. there is this one sense were the girl has to fight his guy and she dies (Kind of spoilers) and the guy still is on there them why he just killed someone.

Overall it's a harmless disappointment, hampered by the thin story and a surprisingly dreary looking video-game setting, heavy on the floating platforms, cartoony future-cityscapes and goofy gadgetry.
    There are no boring, expository sequences; no depressing, grown-up politics. Instead, Rodriguez gifts us with a kaleidoscope of energy and invention.
  3. A good example of complex Hollywood wizardry placed in the service of sharp, intelligent family entertainment.