5.0

1. Jun 19, 2013
    The movie really is underrated. I think it's the same case here as it is with humour in many Monty Python movies/episodes some people just don't get it. The scene with the laughing shark at the end of the movie is epic. Even 4 years after I saw it for the first time it still makes me laugh more than any other comedy movie since.
  2. Nov 9, 2011
    This movie didnt have the best plot but with a great cast of characters, I believe the movie was a pass. There were funny moments and crude jokes that most other movies wouldnt go near. B+.
  3. Dec 23, 2010
    I think its ridiculous people thought The Hangover was funny but people thought this movie was stupid. This movie had a mix of sexual and dumb humor which personally I think is what makes up this movie, as well as the Hangover. For instance, "If these fishes ate Dick, and we're eating the fishes... Doesn't that mean we're eating Dick?" That's hilarious! Very well done by the cast and crew.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 12 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Obviously the product of minimal effort by all parties involved, Strange Wilderness is a slovenly, slapped-together stoner comedy.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Fox
    You'd have to be more than merely intoxicated to find anything about this dismal stoner comedy remotely funny. You'd have to be unconscious.
  3. Reviewed by: Aaron Hillis
    No snob to low-brow ridiculousness when it’s actually unexpected, I’ll admit to being amused exactly once, when Zahn gets deep-throated by a gigantic prop turkey who, despite the mouthful, keeps on flapping.