7.3

1. Aug 27, 2010
    This film was awesome! Just seeing all of these FINE men in one movie was enough to get me and my girls going. But hands down, CHRIS BROWN'S action sequence was superb. You have got to see this movie just for that! The movie was so kick-ass, I'm seeing it again this weekend.
  2. Tia
    Aug 27, 2010
    One of my favorite movies of the year so far. Not only was the eye candy on point, but the action scenes were exciting to watch. Chris Brown's chase scene was the best part of the movie. I was very pleased that the audience enjoyed it as much as I did and was also happy that Idris got to keep his accent. I'm most likely seeing this movie another four or five times.
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    great action movie> One of the greatests action movies of all time (in my opinion) great storyline great ending & beginning. I could watch this movie 90 times without getting bored
  4. May 16, 2015
    This movie is basically like The Italian Job, only with more gun fights and a parkour-inspired chase scene. I don't know what people don't like about this one.
  5. Dec 2, 2013
    Absolutely love this film, it is possibly one of my favourite films of all time, good action scenes along with the actors being on point. A overall good film and even some scenes that make your eyes tear up. LOVE it.

A crackling crime drama assembled from a scrap heap of hoary cliches, Takers proves that everything old can sometimes really be new again.
  2. It runs the stopwatch on a chase sequence to a comical extreme and takes way, way too long to take its final bow, in the process burning off any residual goodwill.
    You could make a worse choice for a late- summer popcorn movie than Takers, a Michael Mann-ish heist thriller with a pulse-pounding foot chase and some terrific stunt work offsetting its hackneyed plot and dialogue.