5.9

1. Mar 25, 2013
    A ladyfriend told me to watch Teeth so I did. Lesson learned. Avoid women with toothed vaginas.

Other then how corny this movie is, which I feel is what it aimed for, it's really unnerving. It made me really uncomfortable seeing her snatch bite off men's organs. It's kinda crazy, and the whole "step-brother sex scene" at the end was really...odd. Didn't he love her, and got mad because
    she became his step-sister?

Oh well. Fun movie to sit through once, and could be fun to see the reaction of your friends. Specifically your guy friends.
  2. Jan 20, 2014
    What the actual f*ck? Teeth Vagina? It certainly has a few bright spots, but too much emphasis is being made throughout the movie on the fact that a girl has teeth genitalia.

1. Reviewed by: Jamie Tipps
    Like a deranged version of “Clueless,” the film is light-hearted, yet subversive, displaying a surprisingly wicked bite…literally.
    This is going to be a notorious film that young audiences will be daring themselves to see, but it's actually funnier, darker and more troubling before it turns into a carnival of repeated dismemberment.
  3. The most alarming cautionary tale for men with wandering libidos since "Fatal Attraction." It may also be the first horror movie that women drag men to see rather than the reverse.