6.9

1. Sep 14, 2010
    Man this movie sucked. There story could have been written by a 10 year old. Dough i love both Jack Black and Dave Grohl, there is no excuse for this movie. I think turned it off 3 times. I would have called Jack and asked for my money back if it didnt borrow it for free from a friend.
  2. Nov 26, 2011
    It was pretty terrible. Poor acting, Poor music as well and I thought it made for a terrible musical, and the entire film is just so stupid you cant believe that you are actually watching this.
  3. Jan 18, 2011
    I guess you need to enjoy stoner humor to find any Apatow film funny. I just don't enjoy his work, it seems that all he really cares about is glorifying drugs (yes pot is a drug don't kid yourself). The truth is the only laughs he can conjure up are based off of some baked character who laughs at anything someone says. Rogen has some talent but he needs to separate himself from anything Apatow and focus in on some real comedy rather than his stoner roles. I am just not seeing peoples fascination with Apatow I have yet to see a movie of his that was quality and Knocked Up just continues the trend of unfunny writing that is just used to glorify pot. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Not surprisingly, the pic struggles at times to flesh out even its relatively brief 90-odd-minute duration, but it delivers some genuine if generally low-brow laughs along the way.
  2. Reviewed by: Simon Crook
    For fans, a crowd-surf over Tenacious D’s best bits. For the unbaptised, a novelty movie of a novelty band, big on spirit but in search of a script.
  3. Reviewed by: John DeFore
    Sticks to formula but delivers some seriously dumb laughs.