6.3

1. Dec 8, 2011
    A unneeded sequel that does nothing but butcher a once great series. Terrible acting and poor action/special effects makes this a disapointing end to the original trilogy.
  2. Jan 5, 2011
    Terminator 3 is just one of those sequels that just don't need 2 b made. At the end of T2 they had stopped Judgement Day from occurring, but in this, it's said that Judgement Day is inevitable. The Terminatrix was a horrible successor to Arnold from T1 and Robert Patrick as the T1000 in T2. John Connor was very annoying in this film. It really annoyed me that Sara Connor wasn't in this film. The pacing is abysmal, the acting is bad at best. The plot was beyond retarded. By far, the worst Terminator film 2 date. Expand
  3. May 9, 2011
    Even though i think the first two Terminator films are outstanding,i wasnt expecting much from this one when i went into the cinema,& i got what i expected.This is not a good Terminator movie,or movie in general.It took a while to put my finger on it,but i realised that it didnt have the gritty feel & look of the first two movies,being way to bright & colourful.It just didnt feel right.. The music just seemed a little random & not stiring at all,The actor that played John Connor was ok,but he reminded me constantly of Dr Bashir in Deep Space 9(for tht longest time,i thought it was the same actor)!,& Claire wasnt particulally likeable or interesting.Another BIG critisism to this film,is casting a woman as the other Terminator.I'm sorry if this sounds sexist,but no matter how much she kept a straight face,i just couldnt take her seriously as a threatening Terminator.. Making her Boobs grow,to get positive treatment from a police officer didnt exactly help this either.. Even though the story explains how the war with the machines started,most of the film seemed pointless & unessasary.There was also too much humour,& silly bits,for example when the TX gets hit in her head,her head spins round,the afforementioned growing boobs,& the stripper he gets his clothes & 'Star shaped Sunglasses'? from. this movie seemed kind of a joke to me,& that the joke was on me.. Thank goodness Salvation was much better & more serious,though i'm not sure if Arnold Coming back for No 5 is a good thing or not,after No 3.Time will tell.. Expand
  4. Sep 9, 2012
    I'd like to pretend this movie never happened.....i mean, it makes sense :p T3 pretty much contradicts everything the first two terminators did, and made the events of T2 for nothing! Skynet was blocked from ever existing, therefore could NOT send another terminator (a third one...really?! wtf) to kill john connor. Terminator Salvation is the prequel to T1, as in T1 they had already WON the war! I believe the chronological order of the series is TSalvation, T1, and then they rid the world of skynet forever in T2. T3 is a movie that never should have seen the light of day. Expand
  5. Nov 24, 2013
    Fantastic beginning of a series ruined by feminist lunacy. Nothing fits in this movie, not even her ugly dress. Disastrous casting, except Arnold, and utterly bad script and directing.
  6. Feb 23, 2014
    Terrible follow-up to the first two movies, which were masterpieces, this is just stupid, there is nothing worth about this crappy movie, so you can easily just stop at T2, well at least it is not Terminator Salvation.
  7. Jan 24, 2014
    This bu-ll-sh-it have more valoration than other movies I liked, (Spiderman 3 for example) what a shame. Metacritic, you lost my credibility in the movies, no longer serve me.. you can kiss my ass.

1. If none of this seems particularly fresh, you're right. "T3" is strikingly similar to "T2" and "T," reflecting Hollywood's reluctance to tamper with a hit series.
    It puts almost everything it has into its explosive set pieces, but manages to instill the audience with just enough emotional involvement. If, Ah-nold decides to come bach again, this installment should ensure he has an audience.
  3. Though this film doesn't have the novelty value of the first or the complex plotting of the second, it boasts the most spectacular single sequence.