Columbia Pictures | Release Date: May 2, 2014
6.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 1375 Ratings
WATCH NOW
GreenGoblin215May 2, 2014
I just gone done watching the IMAX premiere of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" and it was SUPERB. I won't put any spoilers in here but it is def the best Spider-Man movie to date. Marc Webb is really coming along in his directing of Spider-Man andI just gone done watching the IMAX premiere of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" and it was SUPERB. I won't put any spoilers in here but it is def the best Spider-Man movie to date. Marc Webb is really coming along in his directing of Spider-Man and did an Amazing job with casting especially casting Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborn or AKA "The Green Goblin" which btw is my favorite villain of all time. Anyways the acting was excellent as well as the story if you pay attention there are a ton of references to a ton of stuff in the universe. The action was top-notch in every way possible it blew the 1st film out of the water in that respect and I can't wait for the next film. In my opinion as an avid Spider-Man fan and not being biased being that Spider-Man is my favorite superhero it is a must see movie hands down!!!!! Expand
Streuner47May 2, 2014
Amazing! Great build-up for at least another two movies, as we all know. A great act of an epic saga. This Film has character-depth, character-development, an awesome score and an absolutely epic feeling in 3D.
20 of 31 users found this helpful2011
blockofcheeseMay 2, 2014
Amazing pretty much says it all. I've seen the 1st Amazing Spider-Man about 20 times because of how well landed the characters were... with deeply rooted story. All the back story is pretty much the 1st film, Amazing Spider-Man 2 picks upAmazing pretty much says it all. I've seen the 1st Amazing Spider-Man about 20 times because of how well landed the characters were... with deeply rooted story. All the back story is pretty much the 1st film, Amazing Spider-Man 2 picks up were the first film ended (Maybe with a couple days gone by.) (don't worry no spoilers here.) Also no matter what age you are, I can honestly say you'll love this film. A great deal of love is well woven into the (well-written) story. 100% A+ 10/10 Expand
foxgroveMay 2, 2014
Ludicrous plotting doesn't spoil an otherwise entertaining Marvel adventure,although it isn't as good as the first instalment. This sequel benefits from the continuance of gifted actor Andrew Garfield as the titular character. His ability isLudicrous plotting doesn't spoil an otherwise entertaining Marvel adventure,although it isn't as good as the first instalment. This sequel benefits from the continuance of gifted actor Andrew Garfield as the titular character. His ability is almost wasted in such a generic movie. In the past he has demonstrated superlative talent in such powerful dramas as 'Boy A' and 'Red Riding' and one can only hope that he returns to more substantial roles soon.
What we have here is a known entity which will delight its fan base. A slick package with all the usual components fabulously integrated including out standing visual effects,sharp editing and eye catching cinematography. The film is never dull or boring, although it is slightly drawn out, and the romantic interludes are predictably sweet, if forgettable. It's all very undemanding stuff and the over sensitive may even shed a tear or two. A surprise sequence near the end of the film, involving Emma Stone, is a knockout of a scene.
LamontRaymondMay 2, 2014
It's just so bland and boring.... the film lacks a pulse. There was one genuinely heart-felt moment toward the very end of the film that got me, but the rest? Very blah. The second Captain America film was a thousand times better than thisIt's just so bland and boring.... the film lacks a pulse. There was one genuinely heart-felt moment toward the very end of the film that got me, but the rest? Very blah. The second Captain America film was a thousand times better than this film. The chemistry between the two leads is meager, the bad guys don't inspire fear like those in the the Dark Knight series - not even close. You can't even put those two franchises in the same paragraph. I was a HUGE Spider-Man fan as a kid - what a shame that they can't make a good movie for this character. (Or a good video game, for that matter.) Expand
gwamMay 3, 2014
I'm really sad for Marc Webb he's been more and more disappointing since his romantic flick '500 days of summer'. In 'The amazing Spider-Man 2' there's a lot of plot holes and the characters don't feel like they've been developed properly.I'm really sad for Marc Webb he's been more and more disappointing since his romantic flick '500 days of summer'. In 'The amazing Spider-Man 2' there's a lot of plot holes and the characters don't feel like they've been developed properly. The movie force-feed information that aren't even required for the plot to advance. It feels like the movie has been rushed and is overly complicated as it lose itself in explosions, electricity and cgi. Expand
20 of 40 users found this helpful2020
l1u3k7eMay 2, 2014
EPIC from start to finish!! Don't listen to the critics saying that these movies shouldn't exist. Who cares that it has not been that long since the original trilogy? Marc Webb is doing an awesome job with Spider-Man and this one left meEPIC from start to finish!! Don't listen to the critics saying that these movies shouldn't exist. Who cares that it has not been that long since the original trilogy? Marc Webb is doing an awesome job with Spider-Man and this one left me wanting more!! It's a must see in IMAX 3D!! Expand
tivruskiMay 2, 2014
This film is just boring and much too long, characters are ridiculusly overdrawn, gwen-peter plot is annoying and boring, you will be wanting to kill spiderman long before electro. I never felt so cheated in cinema.
19 of 39 users found this helpful1920
bigfoot6463May 2, 2014
THIS MOVIE WAS AMAZING ! Once again the critics are so far way off base as you will find out when thousands of people flock the the big screen on Friday nite. top notch story line, off the hook effects that will blow you out of your seat andTHIS MOVIE WAS AMAZING ! Once again the critics are so far way off base as you will find out when thousands of people flock the the big screen on Friday nite. top notch story line, off the hook effects that will blow you out of your seat and wanting more which you will get, acting was superb and the ending was asum and did not leave you hanging like most movies. So satisifing that I would compair it to an orgasum. You will gasp, you will laugh, you will cry, it has it all and all at the right moment. Your fingers and toes will hurt when you leave the theater because its a white knuckle ride from start to finish. Dont leave right after the movie, there is a surprize clip. Im going to go and see it again tomorrow nite { Friday Night } in a packed house. I went to midnight showing on Thursday and there were about 50 people in the theater, people have to work on Friday and can't function on 3 hours of sleep, thats why it was not packed. But all 50 of us were clapping and cheering hard at the end. And nothing but positive comments. Cant wait to see the next one. CRITICS...PLEASE GET A DAY JOB AND LET US REAL PEOPLE WRITE THE REVIEWS !!!!! Best movie of the year and will be very hard to beat. Trust me...GO SEE THIS MOVIE, IT IS A MUST SEE MOVIE. Not to mention it is a touching, motivating and inspiring movie. Captain America did not even come close to SM2. P.S. Check out the user review that begins with { Lamo } and gave this movie a rating of 3. Then think about why his user name begins with Lamo. Cause his review was LAMO. But we all have a right to score how we wish. Just dont pay no attention to that review. Doesn't even seem like he saw the right movie at all or was watching Captain America which I found to be bland and would give Captain America about a 5 or 6 at most. Expand
DusksparkMay 2, 2014
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 struggles to find its footing in the grand scheme of its story, making it feel like it was a bridge to the third movie. As a movie introducing you to further events, however, it did a great job. While not as good asThe Amazing Spider-Man 2 struggles to find its footing in the grand scheme of its story, making it feel like it was a bridge to the third movie. As a movie introducing you to further events, however, it did a great job. While not as good as the original Amazing Spider-Man, I must say that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 slowly builds up to what could easily be a great third movie. Expand
iamDTSMay 2, 2014
This movie may not be the greatest Spider-Man movie of all time but it is the best of the "Amazing" trilogy so far. Now this film takes a more comical/ straight out of a comic book approach and it seems the visual effects work very well forThis movie may not be the greatest Spider-Man movie of all time but it is the best of the "Amazing" trilogy so far. Now this film takes a more comical/ straight out of a comic book approach and it seems the visual effects work very well for it. The movie did have some pretty weak villains, and reason for Electro becoming bad is just silly. All in all the movie did have some problems but it was still very enjoyable and it had heart. Expand
SkulbMay 25, 2014
By far and away the worst Spider-Man movie I have ever seen and almost as bad as Daredevil. It barely has a plot at all and the dialogue is so bad most of the scenes involving talking would be better with ear plugs on so you wouldn`t have toBy far and away the worst Spider-Man movie I have ever seen and almost as bad as Daredevil. It barely has a plot at all and the dialogue is so bad most of the scenes involving talking would be better with ear plugs on so you wouldn`t have to listen to them. The guy playing Spider-Man is incapable of delivering a single, ill written line for the duration of the movie. It all comes off as corny(in a bad way), obnoxious, unbelievable or all three at once. He reminds you of why adults as a general rule loathe high school age young people: instead of speaking properly it`s all AAAHMs and EEHs stuck in all over the place, and some annoying cool guy grimace, head bobbing and all the other hallmarks of ham acting and/or a lack of civilized education.
If it wasn`t for ALL the dialogue in ALL the scenes between Peter Parker and Harry Osborn, all the dialogue between Peter Parker and Aunt May and in particular all the dialogue between Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy I might give this movie about a 4, even if it would then have been about 35 minutes long, if that. But every stilted, poorly written and atrociously directed "love" scene between Parker and Stacy drags the movie down, down down until I for one sat with my sweater upside down over my head to distract myself and so I would not have to watch the disaster. Once or twice I even put my hands in my ears and rubbed vigorously so I wouldn`t have to listen to the inane babble posing as dialogue in this movie. It all sounded as if a couple of underachieving twelve year olds had written it.
As for the villains, Electro is a black guy while he of course was not in the comics. Otherwise he is the only positive thing I can mention about The "Amazing" Spider man 2. The Green Goblin looks like he has some form of green necrosis whereas he of course wore a mask in the comics. And since he is now played by a guy who looks like weighs about 80 pounds the entire thing just looked silly.
But these are far from the only deviations from the original story. The Rhino was not a robot, firing missiles at civilians, but a super human bank robber who had been given great strength but also a rhino suit he coulndn`t remove. And to think they stuck the only good actor appearing in this turkey (Paul Giamatti) inside a transformers like rocket launcher before calling this insult The Rhino. i was hoping for as long as possible that it was not The Rhino, but this became impossible as soon as Giamatti shouted "I`M THE RHINO!". Talk about subtle
Of course the grating Gwen Stacy also dies in the wrong place and about two hours too late to rescue the movie from its complete lack of quality. And even after they finally kill her off, after a ridiculous sequence of baloney inside a clock tower which was more reminiscent of the classic Donald, Mickey and Goofy cartoon than the comic about her death from the 60s, they somehow manage to resurrect her in flashbacks. She even repeats a pointless graduation speech, as if it wasn`t trite enough the first time around. And it`s not just that it`s bad, but that it is never stops. The movie has about a 75-25 balance between these horrible scenes with Peter Parker talking to people, with his best frown and I have a 75 IQ smile on, and action/other, less horrible scenes. But in entirely the wrong direction! I barely had time to lean back with my popcorn to enjoy some dialogue-free action before he was there again, popping up like some recurring nightmare with his unbearably poor dialogue. If Stacy, May and Osborn had all died in the opening scene in a car crash this movie would have been better. I don`t care if they had replaced them with endless scenes of Garfield fighting hoodlums in New York back alleys. It would have been better.

I don`t mind alterations to the plot, which is about 50 years old after all. But at least make them because they are improvements or indeed for some intelligible purpose whatsoever, and not just to make Gwen Stacy a feminist or give the Green Goblin the plague.
All the CGI in the world couldn`t have saved this one. And I wasn`t all that impressed with the visuals either. All flash and no substance does not a good movie make. You need believable characters, good dialogue and you know...a plot. This movie has neither. Avoid like the Green Goblin`s skin condition!
KenmeiMay 7, 2014
I and alot of my friends who have seen this movie have all come to the same conclusion: While it wasn't as bad as we thought it was going to be, based on the reviews, it still wasn't all that great as everything in the movie felt rushed withI and alot of my friends who have seen this movie have all come to the same conclusion: While it wasn't as bad as we thought it was going to be, based on the reviews, it still wasn't all that great as everything in the movie felt rushed with all the bad guys they were throwing at you the entire time. There's alot going on in this but it was kinda boring at times as well. It's clear they are going to play up the Sinister Six angle in future movies, and that might be fun to see, but if they go about their business the same way as in this one, it definitely won't be very remembered in the future. I think Andrew Garfield is a better Peter Parker than a Spiderman. The man certainly knows how to cry on screen. He and Emma Stone really mesh together very well and I'm glad they took Mary Jane out of this one at the last second because the focus of the movie was on these two and not a third wheel. The fights were pretty good, with the slow-mo effects being hit or miss. But this movie just doesn't hit the mark like some of the recent Superhero movies have, like Cap 2 or Thor 2 or even the Avengers to a lesser extent. I hope they go back to the drawing board a little bit here for the third one and don't try to just stuff as many things as possible into a 2 hour movie like they did here. It's honestly quite Amazing they got all of this to work as well as they did here. But I'll say it's not as terribly bad as alot of people are suggesting. It's just mildly bad. Expand
SkymannMay 9, 2014
Inconsistent, bland and tries to be more genres than it should. Electro looks like a 'WWE2K14' Create-A-Wrestler and Peter cries about every little thing.
SamBlaizeMay 9, 2014
This is one of the worst films I have ever seen. I honestly feel a 3 is generous here. First, the positives: the Spider-Man suit here is really, really good. The effects look nice (though the way Electro's electricity is visualised is prettyThis is one of the worst films I have ever seen. I honestly feel a 3 is generous here. First, the positives: the Spider-Man suit here is really, really good. The effects look nice (though the way Electro's electricity is visualised is pretty stupid), and are certainly better than the previous film. Gwen and Peter work together, kind of, but that's only on the basis of the actor's abilities and has nothing to do with the writing or direction.

The plot is a set of threads that don't coherently link together in any way. The only reason any of them ever connect is because they need to. For example, Gwen pops up near the end of the Electro fight because she needs to be there for the Goblin scene. How do we get her there? Oh, I guess she steals a police car. The writing is just so ridiculously lazy, I swear they came up with the major actions scenes and then decided how to link them later.

There are so many parts of this film that are just laughably poor. Anything to do with Aunt May, Harry and Norman's scene, the fake "buddy-buddy" relationship of Harry and Peter (who haven't even seen each other for a decade and are suddenly best friends again, reminiscing about old times), the ghost of Gwen's dad, some of the music choices (particularly when Peter is moping about Gwen/looking up info about his father), the "web-hand" near the end, the Goblin's appearance, the way Electro is beaten, the final shot/scene. I mean really, the end of this film, really? That's how you end a film? And for a film where so little happens, it's so damn long. I wanted it to end about 90 minutes in, and there's still so much to go.

Make no mistake, this is an objectively bad film.
kstud1May 9, 2014
One word, BORING!!!, tired of the super hero pictures that are 75% about romance and 25% about the villain and they try to cram the action in the last 15 minutest of a two and a half hour film.
Jefferygamer200Oct 13, 2015
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This movie sucked **** OK so here are major spoilers. Peter gets Gwen Killed then he isn't Spider-Man for a while sounds familiar then the ending the Rhino was just awful. It's awful I hate this movie for it being worse Spider-Man 3. And it will go down as the worst Super Hero movie I've ever seen in my life. Expand
martinexMay 26, 2014
Garfield/Webb is quickly becoming to Spider-Man what Clooney/Schumacher was to the Batman franchise. I'm surprised the Transformers didn't make an appearance.
kamgeforceAug 23, 2014
Typical movie from american production, action scenes are great but everything that happens between them are just cringy "emotional" moments full of clichés.
lasttimeisawMay 7, 2014
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. My latest cinema-going of a 3D spectacle of the second chapter of the Amazing Spider-Man, whereas its first instalment THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (2012, 6/10), a reboot of Sam Raimi’s sensational SPIDER-MAN trilogy, is a hit-or-miss in general, but the Garfield and Stone pair does stand out with their affable affinity and spontaneous chemistry, so when it is time for Stone’s Gwen Stacy to take a bow and exit the franchise, as fans know it from the start, her fate is presaged by the comic books,

read rest of the review on my blog, google cinema omnivore.
X-fushionMay 8, 2014
The visual FX are outstanding, and the action sequences are well executed, the problem with this film is the lack of focus the script has.
Not only is filled with a ridiculous and unnecessary love subplot , the villans are weak, there is only one villan in this movie: Electro and doesn´t manage to pull off his role well, his only the bad guy because the movie needs one, there's no relation between hero and villan at all unlike The first Amazing spiderman with the rivalry between Spidey/Lizard.
And then are the other 2 villans, the Green Gobling shows out of nowhere and their fight doesn't last for a minute, and Rhyno shows up at the last 45 seconds of the movie to end it with a shot of Spidey and him clashing in a fight it's a teaser to the next movie in fact The Amazing Spiderman 2 is a teaser for the next installment it's a good distraction but not a memorable one.
ViperspiderJun 6, 2014
Great movie, but it has a very misleading trailer and it's a typical "second of the trilogy" movie.

The trailer makes out that certain characters have a large part in the story, but in reality they have a total of about 10 minutes. There are also scenes in the trailer which never happen at all, if they did happen it actually could have improved the story.

The ending ties up leaving many story arcs unfinished (typical of "second of the trilogy" movies), which is a bit frustrating but the overall experience of the movie is enjoyable enough to forgive it.
PulseEnderMay 9, 2014
The Amazing Spiderman 2 is the sequel to 2012's Amazing Spiderman, a reboot of the Spiderman film franchise. While the movie is definitely summer blockbuster material, it goes into a completly different story direction then its predecessor.The Amazing Spiderman 2 is the sequel to 2012's Amazing Spiderman, a reboot of the Spiderman film franchise. While the movie is definitely summer blockbuster material, it goes into a completly different story direction then its predecessor. While the first one seemed to give audiences a true feel for Peter's identity as not only a vigilante but as a human character, this movie throws a ton of subplots at you that it just feels kindof hard to feel bad for the protagonist when he falls into the breakup makeup cog trap with his girlfriend Gwen who just doesn't give off the same charm she does in the original. When the Electro plot begins, the story doesn't feel as tragic as it does pathetic. The obsessive personality over Spiderman as well as the ridiculous buisness ethics of Oscorp make you wonder whether your supposed to feel bad for this guy, or that you should think he is the dumbest movie villian you've ever seen in a non-comedic summer blockbuster. When Harry reunites with Peter, he also becomes somewat obssessed with Spiderman making him and Electro two desperate cliche movie villians that want some guy dressed in a spiderman costume to save them from their insanity. Oh by the way, when Harry takes a turn for the worst, the movie fails to explain why he becomes so messed up, it absolutely does not explain the whys or how he shows up to kickstart the movie into a climax, all we know is that he plays cliche mad scientist. Don't get me started on the Rhino, he doesn't even fight Spiderman, he is the result of false adverstising one hundred percent. If you want to see everything the Rhino does in the movie, watch any of the trailers and you will know. I liked the pace of the movie and the visuals, the randomness as well, but that is me, I know that this movie should have had a deeper plot and fulfilled its promise to truly have Spiderman fight three villians let alone not fight one. This feels like a sizzle reel that I enjoyed watching because I love Spiderman but it is just an exploit of movie culture, that is: "Spiderman will fight three badass villians in a sequel to the reboot with the villians played by a well ranged and talented cast of Paul Giamatti, Jamie Foxx, and Dan Dehaan." And that is what made me unhappy with the movie, it didn't even deliver the main goods it promised, and also left us with a stupid cliffhanger and machete plot. Reccomend it for everyone because everyone loves a spiderman movie, but this movie is really one random piece of work that has enjoyable moments scattered throughout a movie of ridiculous and redundant plot devices and cheap false marketing tactics. Expand
oblique15Dec 20, 2014
I really loved the first of " The Amazing Spider Man," series. I can`t say the same for this one. I was really let down. It was a roller coaster ride for me. I liked watching the character Electro, but it got a bit carried away in Spider MansI really loved the first of " The Amazing Spider Man," series. I can`t say the same for this one. I was really let down. It was a roller coaster ride for me. I liked watching the character Electro, but it got a bit carried away in Spider Mans love life.Don`t get me wrong they had good chemistry, but I wanted to watch a super her movie, not a romance/drama flick. Instead of watching the "Amazing Spider Man," I felt like I was watching a movie about Peter Parkers relationships. Expand
LeZeeAug 31, 2014
The second movie in the new Spider-man movie series that directed by Marc Webb. I doubt his potential after seeing this movie. I feel someone should take his position before it become too late. In the history of the Spider-man movies, fromThe second movie in the new Spider-man movie series that directed by Marc Webb. I doubt his potential after seeing this movie. I feel someone should take his position before it become too late. In the history of the Spider-man movies, from all the 6 this one is the worst. Commercially it has done a great business that grabbed around $800 million all over the world, but failed to deliver another quality movie for the fans. The movie engaged with the too much character and subplots. The subplots were not placed in the right spots, kind of random appearance brings the chaos in understanding the story. I had a high hope on this movie and it did not supply well. Frankly, I kind of lost interest in Spider-man. Maybe because it was too soon to reboot, I guess.

‘‘You want to be the hero.
And now you gotta pay the price.’’

The first movie gave a decent re-start for the refreshed Spider-man movie series. And what happened here in this second installment was a disaster. The first thing is it was nearly a 2 and half an hour movie that brought me lightly a headache to carry on thus far. Actually, it was 10 minutes shorter than what it is now, but in the end they have developed a bit longer to show the opening scene of the third movie. When a movie got a powerful hero, it should have equally matched antagonist. If they are matched, then the fight between them are the next thing to bring the best out of it. I think the Electro man did not click as they have expected, at least not to me. The strength he had was something beyond spider-man, but did not unleash him in a perfect manner. Though Jamie Foxx was not bad in that avatar, the filmmakers kind of wasted his presence for not so good scenes.

Remember the original Spider-man was the modern superhero movies, I mean it was done using computer graphics. Afterwards 'Batman', 'Iron Man', 'Thor' and all were followed. I like the version with Tobey Maguire in it, though my rating declined by movie after another in the trilogy. This reboot series had a good opening, but failed to get the momentum going. Especially all the emotions were looked fakes that do not appeal like the original movie series did. Yes, it had a wonderful box office and that does not mean the movie is good, either worst. But expected a little better, especially in the negative characters. Andrew Garfield was good, not awesome, because most of his masked parts were CGI. Emma stone was another let down and could not help comparing her with Kristen Dunst, because she was no way near, at all. The Dane DeHaan role had the same issue and I don't know why people did not get better space in the movie that ran 140 minutes long. Like I said subplot spoiled everything I think. The digital 3D and stunts were poor. Yeah, there are many things to complain about it than to praise, but all the answer should come in the next sequel. If that makes bigger, not commercially, I mean with a good story, graphics and performances then there will be no problem. But if it fails, I had to say 'bring back the fourth installment of the original movie series'. Definitely not worth a watch, but anyway most of the guys going to watch it or already watched it.
iLightningMay 7, 2014
The story of this film is all over the place. It basically focuses on setting up these two villains, just so spider-man can have a big nutty fight at the end, with nothing in between to keep us interested. It still feels cluttered due to thisThe story of this film is all over the place. It basically focuses on setting up these two villains, just so spider-man can have a big nutty fight at the end, with nothing in between to keep us interested. It still feels cluttered due to this boring romantic subplot with Peter Parker and Gwen Stacey, which overstayed it's welcome in the first movie and gets old fast in this one too. There is one moment which I thought was done very well, though.

The CGI is generally very good and the cast does it's job, but in my opinion its too long and uninteresting for it to be a good superhero action movie.
PStakhivMay 7, 2014
While this movie is entertaining - it failed to live up to expectations! Great acting and action; superb chemistry between Gwen and Peter! Terrible villain developing; forgettable score! Overall Amazing S-M 2 is on the quality level ofWhile this movie is entertaining - it failed to live up to expectations! Great acting and action; superb chemistry between Gwen and Peter! Terrible villain developing; forgettable score! Overall Amazing S-M 2 is on the quality level of Raimy's Spider-man 3 - entertaining but flawed !!! Expand
Tom_green_dayMay 13, 2014
Internet critics seem to hate it but I really enjoyed both the super-villain antics and Parker's real-life drama. Andrew Garfield is a great Spider-Man and this is the perfect antithesis to the hugely gritty other superhero franchises.
Tessara_VejganAug 4, 2014
It was an ok movie but it was too long. Took about an hour before something finally started to happen they could of easily cut 40-50 min or so and it would of been just fine (It last 2h 20min). Acting is good, story was ok and thanks to theIt was an ok movie but it was too long. Took about an hour before something finally started to happen they could of easily cut 40-50 min or so and it would of been just fine (It last 2h 20min). Acting is good, story was ok and thanks to the ending I now want to know what happens next, like RIGHT NOW. Expand
boshiMay 9, 2014
while there were some things in this movie i didn't like, mainly some of the slow mo and the way it ended, i thing that overall, the characters, story, and action make it a really good watch. the effects were good as well. i also really likedwhile there were some things in this movie i didn't like, mainly some of the slow mo and the way it ended, i thing that overall, the characters, story, and action make it a really good watch. the effects were good as well. i also really liked the main villain, but felt that there were a few unnecessary ones as well. overall though, i think amazing spiderman 2 is a good movie, just as good as the first, and possibly better. Expand