• Release Date: May 9, 2008
7.3

1. Jul 5, 2014
    This was the greatest movie i have ever seen, it needs a squeal though as it ended suddenly and left me wishing there was more. Does she go back to the work. Doesn't she. I have lost sleep over this.
  2. Oct 4, 2014
    An excellent movie with fantastic performances that challenges puritan-based sexual taboos that maybe are not ready to be challenged in the USA yet. Katherine Watson is great in this film. The whole cast is solid. It is an entertaining, sexually daring, drama that is thoroughly enjoyable. I think it would have gained from more stylistic direction but I am glad this movie was made.An excellent movie with fantastic performances that challenges puritan-based sexual taboos that maybe are not ready to be challenged in the USA yet. Katherine Watson is great in this film. The whole cast is solid. It is an entertaining, sexually daring, drama that is thoroughly enjoyable. I think it would have gained from more stylistic direction but I am glad this movie was made. While it is not surprising that most critics felt they had to condemn the content it is interesting to see which values are acceptable to shatter in any given decade. Anyway, some of us thoroughly enjoy watching films that break rules. This is a good movie. Expand

1. Attempting to be this generation's "Risky Business," The Babysitters is the sort of ribald morality tale that manages to feel sleazy and decorous at the same time.
  2. Reviewed by: Alissa Simon
    It ultimately fails to deliver on the audacity of its premise. Neither truly original nor a guilty-pleasure genre spin, the picture lacks a hook for general audiences who may find the subject matter distasteful as presented.
  3. Reviewed by: Ed Gonzalez
    Ultimately, the film's view of female self-loathing and girl-on-girl exploitation is woefully reductive and painful.