CBS Films | Release Date: April 23, 2010
5.6
Mixed or average reviews based on 63 Ratings
WATCH NOW
smijatovAug 13, 2010
Well, it is a romantic comedy. Therefore, expectations shouldn't be very high in the first place. So, for what it is, it is rather decent.
Definitely some funny moments, but most of them are cheesy and stupid.. and the "problems" are totally unnecessary and solvable, but not in the world of the Break-up Plan.

Still, Lopez wasn't completely horrible, and the leading actor is SMOKING HOT. If for anything else, you should watch the film for his sake! Haha. But overall, it is a passable film, but not good by any stretch of that word.
CherylSep 10, 2010
Occasionally cute, but not very funny. A pretty typical Jlo movie, something to watch at home, on a Wednesday evening. I must admit though, there is something hypnotizing about Jennifer Lopez. I actually watched the entire movie even thoughOccasionally cute, but not very funny. A pretty typical Jlo movie, something to watch at home, on a Wednesday evening. I must admit though, there is something hypnotizing about Jennifer Lopez. I actually watched the entire movie even though it was insanely predictable and cliche. Expand
cherimichDec 20, 2010
Alex O'Loughlin is a wonderful actor, but even he can't overcome the horrendous writing and direction in this turkey. I watched it anyway, which is why I got to see one of the most unfunny birthing scenes in the history of film.