- Starring: Édgar Ramírez, Joan Allen, Matt Damon
- Summary: All he wanted was to disappear. Instead, Jason Bourne is now hunted by the people who made him what he is. Having lost his memory and the one person he loved, he is undeterred by the barrage of bullets and a new generation of highly-trained killers. Bourne has only one objective: to go back to the beginning and find out who he was. (Universal)… Expand
- Director: Paul Greengrass
- Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Mystery, Thriller
- More Details and Credits »
10Rarely in a trilogy does each movie improve on it's predacessor however in this case its a case of saving the best until last! The Bourne Identity and Supremacy where amazing but Ultimatum blows them out them water. It raises the bar and set's the standards for all spy, espionage, federal agent franchises - whatever you want to call them the likes of Bond, Bauer and McClane all have some serious work to do. This film picks up from the previous outing with Bourne escaping the authorities and on the run however he inadvertently becomes the target of Operation Blackbriar - a Treadstone upgrade whilst working with a London based journalist. Information from the reporter brings back new sets of memories for Bourne as he finally intends upon finding out about his dark past and who he truely is whilst evading a new ruthless breed of assassin leading to a phenominal finale in the final installment of a tremednous trilogy! This film has everything action from start to finish, superb suspense and a real thriller once more showcasing just how good a recipe it is with Paul Greengrass directing and Matt Damon in awesome form as Jason Bourne.… Expand
Before I saw "The Bourne Ultimatum" I thought the Bourne Series was slowly changing something like the Bond Franchise. I guess not. The film offers the same thing, but this time with a trimmed script and pulverizing action sequences. I could see that this movie begs to differ, and I believe it.… Expand
RogerM.3Continuous action without a soul. Nothing there.