Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: December 25, 2007
7.4
Generally favorable reviews based on 160 Ratings
Watch Now
BroyaxJan 10, 2017
Chouette, deux stars qui n'ont jamais eu l'occasion de jouer ensemble, on s'en réjouit d'avance, deux monstres sacrés, on peut le dire ! Las ! la réjouissance est aussi brève que la déception est grande dans cette espèce de pièce de théâtreChouette, deux stars qui n'ont jamais eu l'occasion de jouer ensemble, on s'en réjouit d'avance, deux monstres sacrés, on peut le dire ! Las ! la réjouissance est aussi brève que la déception est grande dans cette espèce de pièce de théâtre dramatico-burlesque où deux pauvres vieux attendent leur trépas programmé.

Deux personnages dont l'écriture éculée ne fait que ressortir encore davantage les poncifs pontifiants sur le sens de la vie et au-delà... On s'ennuie bien vite dans ce cloaque psychologique d'une naïveté confondante. Putain, où est cette saloperie de télécommande, zappe-moi ça, mon gars ! je veux pas mourir con.
TJW.Jan 5, 2008
I know we're only a few days in, but i'll be hard pressed to find a worse movie in 2008.
1 of 2 users found this helpful
JohnW.Jan 11, 2008
Normally I'm a fan of Reiner's work, as well as Freeman's. Nicholson I can take or leave; I personally feel he hasn't done a good project in a decade. This movie doesn't change my opinion of him. From their first Normally I'm a fan of Reiner's work, as well as Freeman's. Nicholson I can take or leave; I personally feel he hasn't done a good project in a decade. This movie doesn't change my opinion of him. From their first meeting (which was contrived) to the premise (which made me wonder throughout the entire movie whether that money they spent could have been better invested in medical research, at the least!) I had trouble sitting through this one. My wife liked it better, but she's not reviewing it. Expand
DougT.Feb 20, 2008
Seriously? You are dying and you tell you wife and kids "See ya!" just so you can get in some cheap thrills? Talk about sending a message about the pointlessness of life.
WarrenR.Feb 23, 2008
You'd think that a movies starring two of Hollywood's greatest wouldn't be half-bad. You'd think that if it was directed by Rob Reiner that it would be better. The bucket list will make you think wrong. A lame premise is You'd think that a movies starring two of Hollywood's greatest wouldn't be half-bad. You'd think that if it was directed by Rob Reiner that it would be better. The bucket list will make you think wrong. A lame premise is made lamer by cheesy dialogue and plot devices, and the jokes are just plain unfunny. Expand
BrandonS.Apr 26, 2008
I feel bad for any true cancer patients going out to see this as an activity on their own bucket list.
0 of 0 users found this helpful