7.2

1. BenW.
    Sep 7, 2003
    Another "Seven" ripoff, but this one works, and it spooked me nonetheless. Gorgeous cinematography!
    Nov 13, 2001
    Not bad...nice camera work and spooky seven atmosphere...worth checking out.
  3. MchaelF.
    Jan 13, 2002
    Nice fancy, camera work, and fine performances, but so stupid and ridiculous that I felt like laughing if I wasn't so disappointed. There are many holes and random action sequences jut for the sake of action. A STUPID TWIST! Stupid idea with dumb character development, so many of the character points that they had added they just ignored.
  4. LeeY.
    Apr 25, 2002
    I was taken away by the beauty of the cinematography and the acting of Jean Reno (one of my favorites) and Cassel. Oh had the plot been AS beautiful... Oh to give Kassovitz a good storyline...what he would do with it! I'd love to see it. However, all in all, eminently watchable and MUCh better than half the crap out there now!
  5. S.Clarke
    Jul 26, 2002
    Haven't seen a decent movie from the USA in a long time and I don't think I'm about to! We need more (euro) movies like this.
  6. Nov 23, 2011
    Excellent French cirminal thriller! Alsolutely worth watching. Film noir type of story Vincent Cassel and of course Jean Reno excellenty acting. Loved it! Worth also watching Part 2!

Glossy, gruesome police drama.
  2. A confusing and not entirely believable ending clouds the issue, though, burying some fine performances and cinematography under an avalanche of gore and plot twists.
    For most of its running time, this lunatic euro-thriller is creepy, stylish and occasionally suspenseful.