7.9

1. Aug 25, 2013
    What? Sometimes I think all critic reviews are curropted with larger companies and moving paying the reviewers, the critic reviews definitely strengthen those thoughts.
    I don't care if it has been done before, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE, GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. In these days, nothing and everything is original, and if I saw the concept before, I'd mention the movie who executed the concept better.
    The guardians is a piece of work, I really liked Ashton Kutcher and the other actor's performance. The story wasn't insanely unique, but it portrayed real life situations, the sometimes complicated lives of the coastguard with an interesting chain of events.

I loved it, and I think it deserves a solid nine.

1. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    The overlong but involving drama has obvious cross-generational appeal.
  2. Reviewed by: Scott Foundas
    The Guardian is neither serious enough to take seriously nor flashy enough to get by on thrills alone. Jerry Bruckheimer, where art thou?
    There's nothing in The Guardian that audiences haven't previously been exposed to ad nauseam.