4.9

1. KevinB.
    Mar 9, 2009
    Complete Garbage!! A mix of supernatural horror pastiche, bible-thumper=bad, but for good reason, and death (by deadline) to escape eternal death. Predictable in almost every detail, unimaginative in several others and just godawful. How more deserving horror movies get little to no release while rehashed crap that will only make you wish you were watching another movie gets mass Complete Garbage!! A mix of supernatural horror pastiche, bible-thumper=bad, but for good reason, and death (by deadline) to escape eternal death. Predictable in almost every detail, unimaginative in several others and just godawful. How more deserving horror movies get little to no release while rehashed crap that will only make you wish you were watching another movie gets mass distribution is beyond me. Avoid this movie. Go watch the Omen or Rosemary's Baby again or watch something totally unrelated. Hell, go watch Ginger Snaps instead of this tripe. Expand
  2. RochellleM
    Jul 10, 2009
    WTF. This sucks period.
  3. ElenaB.
    Sep 1, 2009
    I think this movie was awesome. Interesting story, and great turnout. Sequel?
  4. CalvinC
    Jan 24, 2010
    What in the world kind of ending was that? I caught this about 15 minutes in and it was oddly captivating, but the ending just kills everything it was building up to.
  5. RussellS.
    Nov 16, 2009
    That is 1hr 40mins I will never get back. Quite possibly the most ridiculous lacklustre horror film I have ever seen. Way over the top character build up which effectively leads nowhere, with an ending that leaves you confused but not in a thought provoking way.
  6. JayH.
    Feb 18, 2009
    Although it's not a good movie, it certainly isn't as bad as the reviews I have been reading. It is predictable but ably made. The acting isn't too bad, except for Chace Crawford. Watchable nonsense.
  7. Jared
    Mar 22, 2009
    this movie has potential, but the ending is so abrupt and boring that it distracts from the actual content. the beginning of the movie is also weird and not explained. i understood why, but what was the point? those people are never seen again.
  8. DavidE.
    Mar 25, 2009
    This movie was confusing and had a weak storyline. The message portrayed that evil prevails is not only depressing, but boring, leaving you with a sense of confusion. But at least the acting was okay. Overall, a horrible film that I would not recommend to a coma patient.
  9. ShaunH.
    Mar 4, 2009
    I didn't think this movie was even close to being as bad as most of the reviews i have read. it isn't exactly on my top favorites but i would watch the second part of this movie if one were to be released.
  10. Joshua
    Mar 9, 2009
    Full of intensity and building questions, all leading to an answerless ending. As far as the ending goes, I'm left thinking, "Ok, what else?" One of the poorest ending movies I've seen in a long time.
  11. Feb 16, 2016
    The movie had suspense,the acting was pretty good,and an ending that kept you guessing.

Watch it online for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-627-The-Haunting-of-Molly-Hartley-online-free

1. Reviewed by: Rob Nelson
    This softcore thriller runs strictly by the numbers.
  2. Playing somewhat like a juvenile version of "Rosemary's Baby," this inept, incoherent attempt to cash in on young girls who can't buy a ticket to the R-rated "Saw V" (or are too lazy to sneak in) will be out of theaters long before the Halloween pumpkins start to rot.
  3. Horror of the glossiest, safest kind. It's a boring bubblegum shocker that loses its flavor faster than Fruit Stripes.