Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: December 13, 2002
5.5
Mixed or average reviews based on 76 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
cameronmorewoodNov 7, 2012
Dreadful.
spadenxJan 22, 2012
Besides a few minor laughs spread through out the movie, It was pretty stupid. So stupid that I can not recommend this to anyone. Really disapointing imo.
SummersausageJan 6, 2013
Oh it was soooooooooooo baaaaaaad. I can't even... ugh... don't watch it. It is a good waste of 2hrs of unfunny ironic sayings coming from Rob Schneider.
KJTaylorSep 17, 2004
The funniest part of this movie was Sandler's cameo appearance as a druggy shop assitant. Unfortunately that only went for about three minutes, and there were still ninety-four to go.
JerryT.Jan 1, 2003
There are only a few funny parts in this movie. the love part of the story was really not need because it doesn't help the story at all.
JohnR.Jan 9, 2003
So bad that 15 minutes into it, I left!
AnnaS.Jun 4, 2003
Sucked! really sucked!!!!
KonradR.Aug 16, 2003
This was a truly terrible attempt at a comedy. Rob Schneider hit the target with Deuce Bigalow, a genuinely funny film. With The Animal I didn't think he could dip much lower, but he's succeeded with this. The premise was good, if This was a truly terrible attempt at a comedy. Rob Schneider hit the target with Deuce Bigalow, a genuinely funny film. With The Animal I didn't think he could dip much lower, but he's succeeded with this. The premise was good, if not overdone, but the scriptwriters were obviously in too much of a hurry to get the pay cheque and did not spend enough time developing, instead relying on Schneider. His antics lose their humour effect after two minutes, which is not enough to sustain a full length film. Expand
KaitieDec 28, 2002
It was very slapsticky and dragged on forever.