The Hunted

8.6

1. Dec 9, 2011
    Wow hated on so much, I loved it. Thought it was entertaing through out and well worth the watch, Good acting and action as well. It could have used a bit more story though. I would give it an 8 but thanks to negative reviews - I am giving it a 10.
  2. CarstenK.
    May 6, 2003
    I expected "The Fugitive III", when I went to the cinema. But this movie is all about hunting the bad guy down. Two thirds of the film are chasing - one way or the other. I'm not sure, if I ever saw a movie like this one - although the suspense drops the longer the movie lasts.
  3. Phatman
    Mar 17, 2003
    Definitely one of the best films to come out this year. It's better than the recruit or tears of the sun. The cinematography is good and the knife fighting is very cool. Benicio Del Toro plays the insane killer very well. He's amazing. He can hit anything with a knife from any distance.
  4. NickB.
    Mar 26, 2004
    This movie is filled with action and violence which is great. But the movie is set in Portland, Oregon and I live in Portland. They made this city seem like New York instead of the hippy infested town that it is. Not realistic at all!

Just a "Rambo" rehash.
  2. Friedkin has huffed and puffed and blown up a single chase sequence into the whole damn movie. You got your hunted, you got your hunter, and away they go. And go and go.
  3. Friedkin is steeped in gore, like some cinematic Macbeth, and it's obscuring his artistic vision.