7.3

1. Aug 10, 2014
    I'm sorry? 44 out of 100? mixed or average reviews?!
    Seriously I think critics need to drop the serious acts sometime soon and embrace the odd immature one. This is a great film, full of laughs and many fairly grimacing moments; hence the name, The Inbetweeners. Likewise: a great family film.
  2. May 20, 2014
    The Inbetweeners Movie is a very well done witty comedy that properly ends the Tv series. While I may be American, I catch on very quickly and understand everything that is going on. I have always been avid fan of the Inbetweeners series, but I did not enjoy the American version of the series. The film is absolutely hilarious and is brilliant in sense of humor and story. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a great sense of humor and loves a crazy story about 4 teenagers who experience a wild holiday that they will never forget. I am looking forward to the film's sequel this August! Expand
  3. Aug 19, 2013
    The highly anticipated sequel to the hit British television series makes it cinematic debut, will the 22 minute an episode sitcom translate well to the big screen? The answer to put it simply is… Yes. As the boys prepare to go on a “mental” lads holiday together, Simon has to come to terms with the end of his relationship with Carli.

With the last episode of the television being a bit
    of a let down I didn’t have high expectations for the film. I was pleasantly surprised. With gag after gag the Inbetweeners Movie delivers hilarious lines of dialogue which will leave you with stitches of laughter.

The Inbetweeners Movie went simple in narrative structure which I was happy about because I knew that with a big complex story the film wouldn’t work. The simple love story which is portrayed for each of the maim characters is simple but effective. The film delivers its usual crude humour in the style of self-fellatio, jokes and general mocking of each other.

The film which unlike any other really gave a community spirit when I saw it in theaters last year, the whole place rocking with laughter. I can’t believe I even began to doubt that Iain Morris and Damon Beesley could do anything with these characters that was unfunny.

As heated arguments get between these best friends hilarity occurs, if that is from sissy fighting, owing someone 50 euros or just simply sleeping in the wrong place. You can’t go wrong with The Inbetweeners Movie, a light-hearted and surprisingly uplifting comedy.

In hindsight it wasn’t a very good movie… I hope you didn’t believe a word of that last bit, this is a great movie and unfortunately I will never ever forget it so I can re-experience it for the first time again. But luckily for the world of comedy the highest grossing British comedy ever released is allegedly releasing a sequel sometime in 2014, I’m officially excited.
  4. Oct 16, 2012
    The inbetweeners is concluded with an excellent film that involves a moving but funny plot line and a fine performance from the four main actors. well done!
  5. Sep 18, 2012
    Although the movie isn't as good as the series I would still definitely recommend it, It's funny and still sticks to the same type of comedy as the series.

1. Reviewed by: Walter Addiego
    Sep 8, 2012
    If nothing else, The Inbetweeners Movie proves that raunchy comedies about horny teens aren't just an American quirk.
  2. Reviewed by: Gabe Toro
    Sep 8, 2012
    In other words, here's the same slop you've seen before, only with brand new accents. Also, more pooping.
  3. Reviewed by: Joel Arnold
    Sep 7, 2012
    Satisfies as a standalone experience.