8.6

1. Apr 7, 2011
    Being a big fan of both action movies and Pixar movies, I knew this movie was right for me. And sure enough, I ended up really enjoying the movie. Felt just like watching some of the great superhero movies out there.
  2. Sep 29, 2011
    From super hero action to the importance of unity as a family, Pixar's "Incredibles" just amazes me of their powerful appeal and last. Man, it's just incredible....
  3. Nov 4, 2011
    This Is A Really Good Movie... I Think Somewhat Overated... VERY VERY GOOD! The Best Movie Of 04! :D
  4. Aug 12, 2011
    First of all I need to say that this was snubbed for a best picture nomination in 2004. I haven't seen The Aviator or Sideways but I actually thought this was better than Million Dollar Baby and the best movie I've seen from 2004. It's almost perfect in terms of kids movies. Its animation, storytelling, character originality and humor is so satisfying that I could watch this movie once aFirst of all I need to say that this was snubbed for a best picture nomination in 2004. I haven't seen The Aviator or Sideways but I actually thought this was better than Million Dollar Baby and the best movie I've seen from 2004. It's almost perfect in terms of kids movies. Its animation, storytelling, character originality and humor is so satisfying that I could watch this movie once a week and never get tired of it Expand
  5. Jan 16, 2012
    Fantastic animation, great action, originality and talented voice work make for a very entertaining Pixar adventure that pushes boundaries on the Pixar level. I give this film 87%.
  6. Dec 29, 2012
    Let me say this is my favorite movie of all time. The storyline is one of the best i've ever seen, i mean come on, a family of superheros, who ever thought of that. It is so original and well written that it deserves a 10 across the board. Each character is built magnificently and fully, i never feel like one of the characters is just a sideshow, each on has a specific role and they fillLet me say this is my favorite movie of all time. The storyline is one of the best i've ever seen, i mean come on, a family of superheros, who ever thought of that. It is so original and well written that it deserves a 10 across the board. Each character is built magnificently and fully, i never feel like one of the characters is just a sideshow, each on has a specific role and they fill it perfectly. What makes this movie so great is how you can relate to it, even though its about superheros. Their family and characters can easily relate to yours or people you know. overall this is one of the best animated films of all time. And i read the negative reviews and i mean come on, you just wrote those reviews to hurt its overall rating, there was no other point Expand
  7. Mar 30, 2012
    Brillance cannot begin to describe this movie. Pixar has made its best movie since Toy Story. A wonderful story, with compelling charcters mixed with action scenes that are better than action films. Pixar has put out a true masterpiece with The Incredibles.
  8. Feb 5, 2013
    Didn't like this when it first came out and ignored it when it aired on cable TV. I gave this movie another try and I realized what I was missing. This is a great family film. It's action-packed and most importantly its got a wonderful message that Pixar never fails to deliver.
  9. Mar 15, 2014
    Bird has created the unprecedented film that is not just a grand feature-length cartoon but a grand feature, period, a piece of animation that's involving across a spectrum of comedy, action, even drama.
  10. Nov 27, 2013
    It would be very cliche to say it was incredible, but it was. Very clever story told with such poignancy. It really is great for all ages, which is something Pixar knows how to do well. Just fantastic.
  11. Oct 4, 2010
    Perhaps second only to 'Finding Nemo' on Pixar's finest achievements list, 'The Incredibes' is one of the most exciting and action packed animated films ever made. The story is simple but perfect for a bucket load of special effects, the characters, especially Edna Mode, are memorable, the music is terrific and the animation is typically stunning for Pixar. A wondeful achievement.
  12. Oct 31, 2010
    also, my favorite Pixar movie next to Finding Nemo and the Toy Story trilogy.
  13. Nov 20, 2011
    I thought it was great. Some parts in the film are a little slow but overall its a great film. I enjoyed it from start to finish. The one flaw is that it could have been a bit shorter but besides that its still good.
  14. May 25, 2012
    Amazing film AGAIN from Pixar. I'm not a big fan of superhero films but this one really amazes me. It has the comic element that is mixed with family affair and sympathy. Graphics are incredible and the plot is very exciting. This is an animation to a whole new level......
  15. Jul 28, 2011
    Brad Bird does it again!!! If you like action movies, Pixar movies, and Brad Bird, this is totally the film for you. The Incredibles takes what made The Iron Giant great and makes it 3D. Brad Bird made The Iron Giant a masterpiece, and now he has made The Incredibles a masterpiece. The Incredibles is definitely worth watching.
  16. Nov 15, 2011
    One of my favorite Pixar movies of all time. Pixar outdid itself by tying a genre that is unusual for a child's viewing - action. It is weaved perfectly, still giving themes of perseverance, family and courage. Notable scores were composed to perfectly suit several situations in the plot. Simply beautiful and stunning.
  17. May 11, 2013
    Pixar are no strangers to pushing out strong, emotionally driven and groundbreaking, but when The Incredibles came along it really created a whole new landscape for its films.
    In a world where superheroes are just about everywhere, there is a complete reliance on them from the general public, but they of course keep their identity..their most valuable asset, secret.
    Mr. Incredible is the
    Mr. Incredible is the cream of the crop, superhuman strength and loved by the public. He is also getting married to ElastiGirl. But when he makes a judgement call by saving a suicidal man, who in turn decides to sue the hero, which sets off a chain of claims and court cases for "supers" all over the world, eventually driving them into exile.
    The film then plays out in an almost sitcom like manner, with many quips of daily life and menial jobs, with Mr Incredible now under his real name of Bob Parr, working for an insurance company, bored with his routine life away from saving the world.But when he is set up to be the face of an unknown corporation which needs heroes, he soon suspects that something larger is afoot, but he must also tread carefully as he has yet to tell his wife of his activities.
    The Incredibles combines the perfect blend of storytelling with plenty of animated action, but also throwing in a large message in the importance of family values and never to forget the past, as you will indeed be condemned to repeat, embrace and cherish those moments in your life which perhaps won't happen again.
    Not only is this one of the best Pixar films to date, but could very well be one of the best superhero films to come around, live-action or animated, it simply doesn't matter, director Brad Bird has managed to find balance to how the modernisation of our current world can impact such events and phenomenons such as those with superpowers.
    There is a perfect voice cast to push along this excellent film including Craig T. Nelson, Jason Lee, Holly Hunter and even Samuel L. Jackson, all separate characters with very different agendas, Mr Incredible would truly do anything for a trip back to the good old days, while his wife ElastiGirl may be content with normal life, but is more concerned about the well-being of her children.
    There is also excellent comedy to be had, with hilarious characters in the form of Edna Mode, the heroes costume designer, and a little kid who sits outside waiting for something amazing to happen.
    It truly adds up to a unique and brilliant take on being accepted in an unfamiliar society, which equals to a riveting and glorious film.
  18. Oct 19, 2012
    Sometimes i really wonder why oscar snubs animated movies, i mean in terms of storytelling, humour and the entire chemistry among the animated characters is so real and satisfying that at one point u think that they're real people with a true emotions facing the daily crisis and learning to deal with it. The protagonist anguish and self denial is correctly drawn and younger character'sSometimes i really wonder why oscar snubs animated movies, i mean in terms of storytelling, humour and the entire chemistry among the animated characters is so real and satisfying that at one point u think that they're real people with a true emotions facing the daily crisis and learning to deal with it. The protagonist anguish and self denial is correctly drawn and younger character's reluctance to mix with daily life depiction is though humorous but there ia a sense of loss. It could have won the best picture had it not fallen into the trap of utter prejudice and lobbying. Also academy's attitude of shunting somebody's work for long time and then present them when they did not deserve. Expand
  19. Dec 23, 2012
    Bursting with eye-popping visuals, fast=paced action, a viscerally clever plot, a satirical twist flavoured with old-school comics and witty humour, The Incredibles is the shining example of Pixar's storytelling mastery.
  20. Jan 23, 2013
    One of the best superhero movies ever made. The Incredibles is kind of a step in a different direction for Pixar, who are used to making brilliant G-rated kid movies, and this one was aimed for grown ups as much as it was for kids.
  21. Aug 7, 2012
    This was a great movie, it brought lots of laughs and it kept you entertained the whole way through. If I were to pick an old, fun movie for my future child, i'd definitely get him the DVD of this film.
  22. Jan 31, 2013
    I have no idea just how often I have seen this movie, and yet, I still enjoy it every time. It isn't my favorite Pixar movie but it's definitely somewhere at the top of that list. I love the animation. I love the voice acting. I love the characters. Such a wonderful parody, like watching the Fantastic 4 in a more "realistic" setting (I use that word very loosely for obvious reasons.) But,I have no idea just how often I have seen this movie, and yet, I still enjoy it every time. It isn't my favorite Pixar movie but it's definitely somewhere at the top of that list. I love the animation. I love the voice acting. I love the characters. Such a wonderful parody, like watching the Fantastic 4 in a more "realistic" setting (I use that word very loosely for obvious reasons.) But, if I had to critique, I would say that the movie does focus a bit too much on Mr Incredible, particularly the first half of the movie. It does, however fix this in the second half, but I felt the rest of the family could have been a bit more included in the beginning and given a bit more time each to see how they were coping being "normal." Overall: A highly entertaining movie that will always be a centerpiece of my collection. Expand
  23. May 10, 2013
    Perhaps the best animated movie ever made. It's actually more like an actual superhero movie than something you'd expect to come out of Pixar (not that their other movies are bad.) It's just written in a way that adults can relate to more than little kids can, which is a good thing. The concept of a retired superhero who's tired of getting old is clever, and the animation itself is alsoPerhaps the best animated movie ever made. It's actually more like an actual superhero movie than something you'd expect to come out of Pixar (not that their other movies are bad.) It's just written in a way that adults can relate to more than little kids can, which is a good thing. The concept of a retired superhero who's tired of getting old is clever, and the animation itself is also really good. I'd say it's definitely Pixar's best. Expand
  24. Sep 14, 2013
    I love the movie and I love the game. So memorable, and enjoyable. It's a really well made movie all around. Some parts were kind of cheesy, which I didn't like. That and everything always blew up.
  25. Apr 11, 2013
    In my opinion this is pixar's 4th best film (behind the toy story movies). This is a fun, action packed family movie that I would recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it. This was my first theater experience, and what an experience it was.
  26. Mar 24, 2013
    What a whimsical and hilarious way to invent new superheros! This film is excellent for children through adult, containing gut-busting comedy and talented actors. It may mot be quite as suited for the younger end of children, as it contains material that may not be understandable to them.
  27. Jul 4, 2013
    "The Incredibles" is truly incredible. While mastering inventive storytelling with CG animation; where can you go wrong. Its story is able to mask spectacles and is a great tribute to superheroes. Which super hero action and the importance of family, you are left hanging off your seat for more. With "The Incredibles", they do give you much more than an ordinary super hero flick.
  28. Aug 5, 2013
    The Incredibles is one of Pixar's finest features with wonderful special effects and a tremendous heart not often found in many films, animated or live action. Children and adults alike will be blown away by The Incredibles.
  29. Aug 23, 2013
    The incredibles makes honor to his name.Seriously,is so cool and fresh,than never gets old.The incredibles is incredible,and is superior to anything on animation.
  30. Jul 7, 2014
    One of Pixar's best, just under 'Toy Story'. It felt like every good superhero movie mixed in to create one juggernaut of a film. Funny, smart, and presses on the important issue of family, I recommend this to any Pixar enthusiast.
  31. Mar 5, 2014
    in my childhood, it was my favorite animated movie
    after years, it still continuing very amazing
    the pixar disney don't let down in their epic 3D animations
  32. Jan 5, 2014
    A classic superhero cum kids movie, The Incredibles is great for the whole family. Adults will actually enjoy this movie, and it is a little bit less kid-oriented than some other Pixar flicks. Either way, definitely see if you haven't already.
  33. Nov 12, 2013
    The Incredibles is Incredible.
    A well paced well written story of super heroes that must learn to blend into society until a new villain emerges that threatens the public's safety. The Incredibles erupts with clever characters and emotional moments that all ages can cherish.
  34. Mar 15, 2014
    i love brad birds animated films but even better the incredible's . sometimes i look at animated films in a different way but hey it i see a story about a super hero family which i actually enjoy at least it was better then watching tyler perry's meet the browns .
  35. Nov 23, 2014
    The Incredibles es una película de animación con mucha acción que no solo logra obtener un buen resultado entre la fusión de vida personal y vida de super-héroe, si no que también es un buen film del género familiar.
  36. Oct 13, 2014
    Another great achievement from Pixar, but with human characters. The film definitely reminds me of The Simpsons because of the great connection between the family. The character of Bob Parr has a passion of being a superhero which really shows through his character. It's got action, suspense, and is probably one of Pixar's most grown up films
  37. Oct 19, 2014
    From the creators of "Toy Story," "Monsters, Inc." and "Finding Nemo," comes this hilarious action-packed animated adventure about superheroes and their lifes.

1. Delivers the perfect union - a vivid, sublime parody and valentine to the superhero genre.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    The Incredibles has those characters, that heart.
  3. Pixar again hitches top-notch storytelling to the very best in CG animation.