The Losers

6.4

1. JameyG.
    Apr 29, 2010
    I thought movie had its moments, but then agian over all this movie is not the greatest. at times i wanted to go to sleep it was so boring, and the only really good thing about it was Zoe Saldana and thats about it.
  2. JoeS.
    Apr 26, 2010
    Not a bad movie, but you've already seen it about a dozen times. This is your average super-good-normal-guys-team movie with your standard, requisite gunfights, fistfights and evil bad guys. This is probably fantastically awesome for fans of the comic, but for everyone else it'll probably just give you the feeling that you've seen this movie 1,000 times before, right in the Not a bad movie, but you've already seen it about a dozen times. This is your average super-good-normal-guys-team movie with your standard, requisite gunfights, fistfights and evil bad guys. This is probably fantastically awesome for fans of the comic, but for everyone else it'll probably just give you the feeling that you've seen this movie 1,000 times before, right in the middle of the movie, as I did, and you'll ultimately just end up leaving wanting to watch something a little more original. Expand
  3. Aug 27, 2010
    Ever wonder what it would look like if they made one of those 80s C-grade action flicks with explosions, shoot-outs and bigger explosions today? The same, but somehow much sadder and more pointless.
  4. Feb 15, 2012
    How bad this comic-strip spin-off action film from Hollywood hacks could be? At least it's not repellent, or maybe just a tad, thanks to the former rising star Jason Patric's embarrassingly frivolous interpretation of the villain ("no one remembers SPEED 2: CRUISE CONTROL 1997?â
  5. Nov 9, 2010
    Someone told me that this was a better version of the A Team. It wasn't. It actually was pretty decent until one particular scene that was so fake it was embarrassing. I can deal with some phoniness but this was just retarded. Chris Evans and whoever the villain was were real good though.
  6. Aug 25, 2012
    I wanted to like this movie, I really did. Having enjoying The A-Team and The Expendables, I figured this movie could be dumb fun like those 2. Unfortunately, the film is dumb and nothing more. While the film isn't bad by any means, it just feels so average. When the action happens, it's cool to watch. When the film switches to telling the story, nothing interesting happens. I never reallyI wanted to like this movie, I really did. Having enjoying The A-Team and The Expendables, I figured this movie could be dumb fun like those 2. Unfortunately, the film is dumb and nothing more. While the film isn't bad by any means, it just feels so average. When the action happens, it's cool to watch. When the film switches to telling the story, nothing interesting happens. I never really found the losers to be interesting characters, and that sucks because what made The A-Team at least watchable were the main characters. The most you will get from this movie is some good action, but there's not much else to it. Expand
  7. Nov 28, 2012
    Its plot may be inherently incomprehensible and some of its dialogue may be a bit silly, but its cast of lovable characters make this action movie pretty entertaining to watch.
  8. Mar 12, 2013
    Hunt. Kill. Disappoint. When it comes to comic related films I get excited and maybe others do too but I think these Losers have disappointed us in filmmaking. Not a bad movie when it comes to action and special effects but other scripts and story are lacking a lot.
  9. Mar 29, 2015
    Shallow but highly entertaining action flick that is fully aware of its own ridiculousness and has fun with it, personified in Chris Evan's character. Whenever there is too much slow motion or cool guys walking away from explosions the film makes you groan, but then there is always a fun scene to make up for it. Guilty pleasure entertainment, but entertainment none the less.
  10. Aug 1, 2015
    In this movie there are three sides :
    1. criticizes the withdrawal as a regular movie without knowing why.
    2. The audience said to be good
    3. Mine and say that this movie is good conmucha action although a bit bored I have it clear that it was good .

1. Reviewed by: Dan Kois
    A busy, unsatisfying comic thriller, poorly acted by a grab bag of new faces and franchise movie refugees, and set to a hard-rock soundtrack.
  2. The Losers is the ultimate example, scraped from the bottom of the comic-book barrel, where writer Andy Diggle’s figurine-like characters first had their exploits in an exciting War on Terror.
  3. The film never is boring, but it's never engaging, either, because its heroes hit every target in sight, while the villains, despite holstering much greater weaponry, never hit anybody. So forget about suspense.