Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: March 4, 2005
5.5
Mixed or average reviews based on 64 Ratings
Watch Now
[Anonymous]Aug 25, 2005
Thanks for a great time, watching someone "learn" how to have a great time with kids.
3 of 3 users found this helpful
MikeH.Aug 24, 2009
Apparently everyone on this site is an idiot!!! One of the greatest family movies I've ever seen!
3 of 3 users found this helpful
MaddieS.Sep 27, 2005
I thought this was a cool movie. It was very funny. Can't think of anything else. But it was good.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
TheQuietGamerMar 5, 2011
Although the plot in this movie is cheesy, I thought this movie was hilarious and surprisingly charming, one you and your family will enjoy, just don't expect a deep plot backing it up.
oxanaSep 12, 2014
This movie is not to be taken too seriously. Not perfect, but a very good one still. It is hilarious to see Vin Diesel messing with two genres that really shouldn't collide: he is a soldier, and this is a comedy. We know how that goes.This movie is not to be taken too seriously. Not perfect, but a very good one still. It is hilarious to see Vin Diesel messing with two genres that really shouldn't collide: he is a soldier, and this is a comedy. We know how that goes.

This is sweet and funn, to watch: how the children tempt their fate with a well trained SEAL officer. This setting actually works, believe it or not, and some of the scenes are outrageously fun!

But is there really a hope to restore any bit of order into the house, and still keep everyone safe? Watch and find out.
MonkiReviewsJun 3, 2017
A very funny movie. The acting wasn't the best sadly, but some were good. I thought the plot was good, but unlikely to happen in real, but that isn't the point! Overall, it was good.