7.4

1. Nov 29, 2012
    As usual, the critics got it wrong with this one. It's been a while since I first saw it but even after knowing what happens and how and when it does, it's still a great movie. Other than Daredevil, this would probably the most underrated comic-to-film adaptation I've ever seen. Thomas Jane leads a solid cast and the plot is interesting and complex without losing the audience. Overall, aAs usual, the critics got it wrong with this one. It's been a while since I first saw it but even after knowing what happens and how and when it does, it's still a great movie. Other than Daredevil, this would probably the most underrated comic-to-film adaptation I've ever seen. Thomas Jane leads a solid cast and the plot is interesting and complex without losing the audience. Overall, a very enjoyable experience. Expand
  2. Feb 7, 2014
    I love this movie! One of my favorite comic book movies ever! I don't care what critics say about it. I can watch this movie 100 times and not get bored. The scenes with the assassins are easily the best parts and so much fun to watch. Tom Jane will forever be the Punisher to me. Great movie!
  3. Dit
    Jun 14, 2011
    I really don't get why people are hating this movie! I recently watched it on t.v. and it is now one of my all time favorites! Don't listen to the critics. They don't know what they are talking about on some movies.

The Punisher isn't Frank Castle; it's Jonathan Hensleigh. And the punishee is anyone sitting in the audience.
    Among the recent spate of comic-book movies, from "Spider-Man" to the "X-Men," The Punisher is unique.
    Sadly, The Punisher is about little more than bullets hitting bone, and how good it might feel to be on the right end of a gun.