8.4

1. Feb 13, 2014
    I really liked this movie. It brought a new spin from the original while still maintaining the essence of a revenge movie. Both films were very enjoyable and I got what I asked for in a sequel, a lot of the same with a new coat of paint. If you loved the first one and are hoping for something completely different you will be disappointed.
  2. Nov 14, 2011
    Bottom Line: Irrelevant to the classic, a good one for even Carrie fans to skip.

Itâ
  3. Oct 18, 2013
    I give 2 for this movie it wasn't too bad to be a Sequel and Carrie 2013 is the same movie as Carrie 2002 Bad acting and i'm sure they make another remake movie of Carrie in 4 years
  4. Oct 22, 2012
    There is nothing worse than watching a bad movie while being constantly reminded of a great one , Wait for another Carrie movie this is the 4th movie Carrie 2013 , The Carrie 2013 is gonna be the same as Carrie 2002. http://www.facebook.com/ElvisPresleySonElvisAaronPresleyJr

I have never been a fan of the original Carrie, but, despite the different slant offered by The Rage, there's not enough new material here for me to like the sequel any better.
  2. The surprise of the movie is that it actually does have a talented director and star. It doesn't begin to make up for the low quality of the story or the numerous other unfortunate elements, but it does suggest little flashes of something that, with more thought, might actually have been somewhat interesting.
    The original "Carrie'' worked because it was a skillful teenage drama grafted onto a horror ending. Also, of course, because De Palma and his star, Sissy Spacek, made the story convincing. The Rage: Carrie 2 is more like a shadow.