6.7

1. JasonD.
    Feb 9, 2009
    I thought that this movie was pretty good. It wasn't laugh out loud funny through the entire movie, but it had it's moments. I though that overall it was very entertaining. Rainn Wilson is a very funny man and he did a good job portraying this character. It was better than what I originally expected.
  2. AnnieS.
    Jan 16, 2010
    This was a great movie! It has great laughs, sweet moments, catchy music, and Rainn Wilson. Need I say more?
  3. BillP.
    Sep 26, 2008
    A very enjoyable movie. Lots of likeable characters. A kind-of weak script, but, again, a good way to spend a week night when you just want to relax and be amused. When I watched it, I felt like I did when I watched "Accepted".
  4. KR
    Aug 21, 2008
    I don't really understand the negative ratings. This was a really fun movie. Does everything have to be so deep and meaning ful to get a good score? Who doesn't like to just go out after a hard day and laugh? Teddy Geiger is a an up and coming pop idol-doesn't hurt that he looks like a Jonas Bro, even though I'm far too old to like them. This movie was good times, bottom line.
  5. CameronS.
    Aug 22, 2008
    A surprisingly good movie with a surprisingly good soundtrack and a surprisingly weak ending.
  6. AimeeC.
    Aug 26, 2008
    I loved this movie ! It made me laugh the whole way through!
  7. MattN.
    Nov 23, 2009
    Funny, Great Music, Thoughtful, Touching - What are the critics problems? - They should just start enjoying more and critiquing less. Maybe be a little more like they were when they were younger. This was a very good, thoughtful and funny movie with some pretty darn good talent on screen.
  8. KaylaG
    Jan 27, 2009
    This movie made me feel good inside.
  9. Dec 5, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. by Jared from jaredstuff.com:
    Which movie should you watch this week? You should watch this one: Rocker, a feel-good comedy from 2008 starring Dwight K. Schrute from The Office, a.k.a. Rainn Wilson from real life. Rainnâ
  10. Jan 5, 2011
    I was flicking through the channels bored, and then I caught this movie on in one of of the movie channels. And I was really entertained. It's a great movie.

1. Reviewed by: Sam Adams
    For the most part, The Rocker is content to simply keep the beat, marking time as the summer movie season moves on.
  2. Wilson works overtime to hold Peter Cattaneo's flimsy comedy together.
    This familiar scenario works because of well-written and acted characters. The disciplined direction is by Peter Cattaneo, who tackled somewhat similar material in "The Full Monty" a decade ago.