Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: June 1, 2005
7.7
Generally favorable reviews based on 49 Ratings
WATCH NOW
horizonbtsMar 15, 2015
Being a guy I was a little hesitant to watch this movie, but was glad I finally took the plunge. A nice little trip and window in the lives of four close friends. Pretty close to life itself as how friends lives change and things change inBeing a guy I was a little hesitant to watch this movie, but was glad I finally took the plunge. A nice little trip and window in the lives of four close friends. Pretty close to life itself as how friends lives change and things change in general as we all sprout our wings and fly. Its a thing called life! Beautiful movie and very well done including acting and the script. I would highly recommend it to any age or any sex. Expand
Misslove14xxMar 12, 2011
Setting aside the fact that where each girls story line goes is pretty predictable, I really did enjoy this movie. The acting was better than decent, the plot was cute, and there might have even been a few moving moments.
SarahP.Jul 29, 2006
i loved the books, but i was a little skeptical about wastching the movie the first time because the movie is generally never as good as the book, but i must say they did a pretty good job of following the book! its a bit of a tearjerker but i loved the books, but i was a little skeptical about wastching the movie the first time because the movie is generally never as good as the book, but i must say they did a pretty good job of following the book! its a bit of a tearjerker but id still recomend it to anyone and everyone! Expand
ShelleyN.Jul 20, 2006
It was really good and i recomend both the movie and the book to anyone who wants take the offer. Alexis Bedel was great in the movie but its really more of a chick flick.
SamJ.Jan 2, 2006
I have laught, cried of sadness joy, falled in love. It is so beautiful movie I'm waiting the following..2,3...The actresses are very good an dpersonnaly I liked alexis bedel and Amber Tamblyn.
HannahP.Nov 6, 2005
The movie was the best movie I have seen all year. And trust me I have seen a ton of movies this year.
StevieO.Nov 2, 2005
I liked the movie alot but liked the books better. I think the movie should have stayed true to the original story to the details. But I though it did a good job of showing the main point of the story.
SusanJ.Nov 2, 2005
I did not come into this movie expecting anything and I was pleasantly surprised. The girls had a great chemistry and the movie did a great job of conveying that throughout.
ME!Oct 23, 2005
The movie really sucked conpared to the book. My advise save some $$$ and go get the book from the library!
hannahf.Sep 25, 2005
This movie was so insperational to me!! i loved IT!!