The Truman Show

6.4

1. Carlie
    May 8, 2009
    I did not like the movie because there was not much action. I was kind of funny. It was boring and did not make much since. I got lost a few times in the movie and did not understand what was going on.
  2. ButteredPopCorn
    Mar 8, 2003
    A bit too much concept, and definitely not very funny. Like one reviewer said-"intelligent fun", only I didn't find it particularly successful on either account.
  3. kate
    May 8, 2009
    I didn't really care for the movie all that much. I got lost quite a few times during the movie. But they changed scenes a lot more than I had expected they would, which that's where I sort of got confused. And didn't understand the point in the movie.
  4. kelli
    May 8, 2009
    I didn't like the movie at all. It wasn't interresting at all. It wasn't really fun at all. All I liked a bout was the funny Jim Carrie. How he was in the film of filmen the videos.
  5. TaylorR
    May 8, 2009
    I liked to movie, but it had some weird parts. I liked what the movie was about. I didn't like the picture color of the movie. I didn't like how they were being mean to Truman. It was weird how they trapped him in his own world. Also, I didn't like how his wife is mean and a freak.

1. Film.com
    Reviewed by: Tom Keogh
    Achieves a kind of beauty through its overlaying enigmas, and Carrey.
  2. A cool indictment of television's near-irresistible pandering to the inner peeping tom.
  3. Film.com