4.1

1. Aug 1, 2014
    An extremely bad and disappointing conclusion to the Twilight Series, whose team was unwilling to make a decent film for the audience. While the special effects and the action are impressive, this exhausting movie does little to the fans but relieves smart people for its well appreciated, ending.
  2. May 4, 2014
    So, in Part 1, Bella finally marries Edward, has his baby, and becomes a vampire. What are they going to do for Part 2? With all the main objectives already out of the way, Part 2 is pretty much a moot point.
  3. Apr 20, 2014
    **** THIS **** an vampire movie has been more insulting,disgusting,pointless,like this piece of garbage,i feel bad for ''sane'' people who had to watch this **** because of their girlfriends or whoever made them watch THIS TRAVESTY!!,Finally ended,only,know this is from 2 years ago,BUT ****!!,Underworld looks like shakespeare compared TO THIS ****
  4. Mar 18, 2014
    It is one of the worst movies I have ever seen in the entirety of my life. I hated every little second that lingered while watching this pathetic excuse of filmography. I hope that this franchise stays in its grave.
  5. Mar 8, 2014
    I'll have to say that this final installment is the best in the series, but that does not mean that it's good. Seriously, once again we have cheesy acting and it's just plain dumb.
  6. Oct 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The first hour of the film consists mostly of unnecessarily prolonged montages, while the film's final portion consists of a ridiculous, ingenuine, and unbelievable fight scene that ends up being a false premonition. Then the franchise ends in the same way with it started: some people laying in a valley. Nothing to see here. Expand
  7. Oct 22, 2013
    Even tough, this is the last installment of the Twilight franchise and according to Stephanie Meyer's "Breaking Dawn (almost half of the book)," the story is about three useful heroes fight against bad vampires in this shivering daybreak. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part II is the end of those Gothic teenagers are facing the Volturi members who dresses like bad hooded Halloween costumes because they concern to get rid of the CG baby or pale little girl. I'm getting so much tired for these characters that it still has that same clich├ęs like standing around doing nothing, wooden dialogue, and always stares. Kristen Stewart wont save up for this movie and she still have that dumb expression and even these two dull heroes including Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are finding way to get out of this movie. Be in mind that there's a scene where Jacob Black is going to stay near to the little girl and of course grows up and fell in love with the big CG effect wolf forever, how inconvenient. It's very gross to see a hungry pedophilia wolf to make connections with the awful CG baby. Breaking Dawn, Part II is the lamest and final movie that ended up pretty quick. I can't stand this movie a lot and thank heavens that the haters and audiences are getting better to go step away to the next movie without that lovey dovey vampire movies. This movie is bizarre, unpleasant and compare to all I reviewed all Twilight series are completely crap. Expand
  8. Jul 25, 2013
    Somehow, the last Twilight manages to be the worst in the entire series. The special effects are over-the-top and tacky, Bella continues to be a Mary Sue, and, the acting is really awful in certain scenes. The only redeeming thing about this movie was the surprising ending. The Twilight movies themselves aren't that bad, if a little over-dramatic, but, this one is definitely not something I would like to watch too often. Expand
  9. Jul 7, 2013
    Best movie ever .:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  10. May 27, 2013
    I hate everything. The vampires, transformed wolf, Bella Swan turning into vampire, having ridiculous power. I tried to watch it, like it, but no way.
  11. Mar 25, 2013
    Let me start off by saying Im a guy and the only reason for the four is because the action wasn't that bad, I was forced to see this by my gale and her friends and my friends who said it actually looks worth watching. The acting was eh-ok. Kristen Im not saying you are a bad actress but your twilight character is so boring and doesnt grab my attention. Taylor eh Im a fan because of Sharkboy and Abuduction. Robert what I said for Kristen applies to you as well. The plot is boring, the characters arent interesting or scary. The acting was again eh-ok. The action was fairly good. Once again the overhype for this film was caused by the film series/book series not the actual film, Im sure Paranormal Activity 5 and Fast Six will all get over the top hype ex. Fast N Furious film series ia actually worth watching. Avoid. Expand
  12. Mar 17, 2013
    The inclusion of more characters at the expense of nausea inducing dialogue between the leads combined with the knowledge that this is the final film means that this is the best of the bunch. However, that says fairly little.
  13. Mar 10, 2013
    The first half of this film maybe the worst in the franchise. Between the CGI baby and continuing the the terrible storyline from part 1 it looked like it was headed for a 0 or 1. Once the girl grows up and the story changes more towards the battle the 2nd half became the best of the franchise. Overall I found the ending to be poor and hopefully we've seen the end of this franchise.
  14. Feb 21, 2013
    To me, It was a 0 all the way through up until the climax of the film. I feel that the climax (the whole confrontation scene) sort of saved the movie but not enough for me to give it a good review. I am actually quite disappointed because I had given Twilight, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn part 1 6's. I had given New Moon an 8. I figured it would at least be a decent film but it ended up being a terrible end to a solid franchise. And this is coming from a guy who loves action, horror, and comedy films. Expand
  15. Jan 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. one of the worst of the worsts. Expand
  16. Jan 24, 2013
    The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
  17. Jan 23, 2013
    The tale of two star-crossed lovers has finally reached its conclusion. The unlikely romance of a human and a vampire has been at the center of pop culture since 2008 when the first Twilight movie was thrown into the wild, for teenage girls to attach themselves to like a bee to honey. What has been baffling for these past 5 years has been how these films have had the longevity they
  18. Jan 16, 2013
    Bloodless decapitations are everywhere in the climax that didn't actually happen. This movie is a train wreck. Even the actors seem to hate what they have created. Thank god this train wreck of a series has finally ceased to live. Immortal? Let's hope not. Watch this as a comedy, and it's kind of funny.
  19. Jan 6, 2013
    Stupidity has its limits .
  20. Jan 5, 2013
    Yes, indeed, the ending was very well executed--the twist was even more unexpected, but this film, like its predecessors New Moon and Breaking Dawn Part 1, suffer tremendously from slow pacing, terrible acting, horrible written screenplay, and HORRIBLE--I MEAN HORRIBLE!-- CGI construction.
  21. Dec 17, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This film is the greatest film of the franchise. At the end of part 1 we saw Bella changing into a vampire after her birth. I was not expecting so much by this film but i enjoyed it. It is not perfect, it is not bad but it is ok. Expand
  22. Dec 16, 2012
    This movie is one of the worst movies i ever watched. Awful acting and direction. I also have read the books which are perfect. But the movies are really disgusting. Those movies were really bad.
  23. Dec 12, 2012
    Although probably the strongest film of the series, it still falls nothing short of mediocre.If you are not a Twilight fangirl I would not recommend this film.
  24. Dec 11, 2012
    For movies that are adapted from books to be successful, the book itself must be of respectable quality. However, the Twilight Saga book series is such a disgrace - such a literary piece of trash that the target audience is limited to the dramatically decreasing number of loyal fangirls who drool over shirtless guys, but overlook the equivalence of the franchise to goat **** Complete with emotionless, wooden acting delivered by Kristen Stewart, gaping plot holes and practically no element of intelligence or originality in the film, Breaking Dawn Part 2 shamelessly steals from audiences by splitting the final film into two parts (one part is already stretching it). This successfully classifies as one of the worst films in existence. Get ready to see the spectacle that should never have started in the first place! Expand
  25. Dec 11, 2012
    Don't need to say much here, a lot have gone over the plot points that are terrible, the awful cinematography and lousy GOD-DAMNED STUPID FAKE OUT!!!!!!!!!!
    I hate the Twilight 'Saga' and was hoping that this would at least try to do something different, but no, it doesn't , happy fairy lollipop candy land where nothing can or ever will go wrong for the pretty white people who come from Utah.
  26. Dec 11, 2012
    Well.. you should watch teh film Miss Representation to understand how the female director got screwed on her own series, and it shows. The female characters have become less and less believable, and the film has become more of a market based frenzy over time. Too bad.
  27. Dec 10, 2012
    Well... First, when did the series turn into comedy? Waited all this time to see an interesting fight between vampires just to end up like this? Never mind... The series came out of a very bad direction and very poor acting but it managed to achieve success due to a good story, It was disappointing to see how trough the years the series became worst and worst, the only decent special effects were the werewolves and we had to wait until the second movie! I understand if you are a teenage girl or a fan and loved the movie but if you are just a mortal trying to see a Sci-Fi movie, this is not the right choice. I'm sorry to say because I know that this might hurt some fillings but, the movie still has very poor acting and no special effects what so ever. Expand
  28. Dec 3, 2012
    Oh God, so cheesy! It exhausting watching that much cheese. I've read the books, so I already knew what was going to happen, but somehow it doesn't seem that cheesy until you see bad actors act it out with angsty piano music. That being said, it certainly wasn't worse than the other movies. Oh, wait, except for a suger creepy CGI baby. WTF? Can't you just use a real baby? I don't care what the book says, it having teeth isn't really that important, just use a real baby. People in the theatre were "aww"-ing like it was cute. It's not cute, it's face is covered in poorly done CGI. Atleast Renesmee doesn't stay a baby for long. The climax and ending were well done until a lame montage of Edward+Bella moments from the whole series at the very end. No one needs to see that, they've all seen all the movies. Collapse
  29. Nov 30, 2012
    Bella (Kristen Stewart) is a human in love with Edward (Robert Pattinson) a vampire and Jacob (Taylor Lautner) is a wolf in love with Bella. As
  30. Nov 28, 2012
    Twilight Saga is finally over with no satisfying conclusion at all. Breaking Dawn Part 2 maybe strong for franchise but still low for cinema. Would satisfy fans and girls, disappoint others.

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Nov 18, 2012
    Kiddos: I'm sighing, too, but only from relief it's all behind us now.
  2. Reviewed by: James Berardinelli
    Nov 16, 2012
    I'm not a religious man but, Hallelujah! I may not be done with Meyer but at least I'll never again have to cope with the angst, self-absorption, and vampire mythology mutilation that characterized these five movies.
  3. Reviewed by: Dana Stevens
    Nov 15, 2012
    By the time the great vampire showdown finally got started, I was good and done with Breaking Dawn, Part 2. But the big action scene is so campily over the top - with one twist so unforeseeable - that it sent me out on a burst of grudging goodwill.