Bigger Picture, The | Release Date: March 9, 2007
8.5
Universal acclaim based on 26 Ratings
Watch Now
TheQuietGamerFeb 20, 2011
This was a movie that I thought would be crappy, but turned out to be one of the greatest movies i've ever seen, it's got a touching story, my only complaint is that it's got bad acting, even with that you will enjoy the story, one I wouldThis was a movie that I thought would be crappy, but turned out to be one of the greatest movies i've ever seen, it's got a touching story, my only complaint is that it's got bad acting, even with that you will enjoy the story, one I would highly recommend seeing. Expand
EricMSep 14, 2010
I am captivated by this movie. Its moral and archetypal themes are timeless, the plot is well-paced, and the acting is superb, especially Drew Fuller. The rich family is an absurd caricature, but still really funny.
DarylL.Aug 9, 2009
This was a fantastic movie. Well acted and directed, and edited. This will not appeal to the "progressive" types I suppose, but the long proven values represented here were woven together to make a great little story.
KevinLNov 13, 2008
Painful to watch. Characters are undeveloped one-dimensional. The movie is WAY TOO preachy!!
JulianaPOct 23, 2008
It's a very nice film.And pretty much well acted film. I liked it.
LeesaDec 23, 2007
A soul awakening refresher that also gently pushes one to a new level of responsibility in life.
StephenW.Sep 24, 2007
Awesome movie. It seems that critics enjoy trashy films more than this well made inspirational movie. Great message and well acted.
DHSep 11, 2007
A movie very much worth watching.
JerryR.Sep 9, 2007
A good example of why critics are called critics, as most of them would have given only 1 star to "It's a Wonderful Life", and moviegoers are called moviegoers. A most uplifting drama with a star-studded cast. Highly recommended.
NisseAug 26, 2007
Yes on the whole the film was good had some good morals, and teachings in the form of gifts. Garner plays well although briefly. good overall story.
JudieMar 14, 2007
Excellent movie with good moral values, something not seen too often in films anymore.
JamesC.Mar 13, 2007
Cynics will cry foul, the rest of us will see the need for a "nudge" toward something good like this movie---for a change.
MatthewK.Mar 12, 2007
Earnest, heartfelt powerful story told with a few stumbles and some thin characterization.
MikeMar 12, 2007
If you, like me, have discovered that 'feel good' movies tend to make you feel good, then you have to see this movie. Not a dry eye in the house. I also noticed that NOBODY stirred during the credits as the 'gifts' were If you, like me, have discovered that 'feel good' movies tend to make you feel good, then you have to see this movie. Not a dry eye in the house. I also noticed that NOBODY stirred during the credits as the 'gifts' were reprised. I left the theater feeling uplifted and was quick to start telling friends to go see this largely unadvertised movie. Enjoy! Expand
MelaniN.Mar 9, 2007
A must see. Oscar stuff. Garner and Breslin will definately be nominated! But the entire cast was great!
JimL.Mar 9, 2007
An amazing film that goes straight to the heart!