7.9

1. May 8, 2015
    I saw the original thunderbird puppets and this movie. I cannot call myself a hardcore fan, but that is not really required to comment on the movie.

The movie is on itself nicely made. The special effects, the cars, etc are good. The acting is good, like Milady Penelope her acting. A English lady with style and can dish out a punch when required. The movie has tasteful jokes. If you

The movie has tasteful jokes.

If you like movies and do not require a huge dose of violence, but a movie that is enjoying and can be watched by the younger audience, have a look.

1. Reviewed by: Ray Bennett
    Smartly written by William Osborne and Michael McCullers, Thunderbirds expertly targets kids. Yet parents won't be entirely bored.
  2. Reviewed by: David Rooney
    The story rarely gets fired up to "maximum thrust," to use the rocket-speed parlance of its heroes.
    Watching a misfire like Thunderbirds illustrates how impressive the "Spy Kids" movies are.