6.8

1. Mar 10, 2012
    Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar movie totally captures the humor of the TV show, but in shocking, disturbing, and imaginative new ways. Rent it on Itunes today, and whatever you do, DON'T see the Lorax!
  2. Mar 2, 2012
    This is one of my favorite movies, it is hilarious, witty and stupidly shocking. Tim and Eric always deliver a solid hilarious performance wherever and in whatever they do. Most Big Wig critics will not be able to understand this movie for what it is, I understand that but it is a shame that a lot of the movie's hilarity value will be lost to the masses because of the lack of context that most people will have. Tim and Eric, Great job, Awesome move! Expand
  3. Mar 5, 2012
    Tim and Eric once again strike with a stellar breakdown of comedy. it's a satire of comedy in many ways, a conglomerate of all the correct elements of comedy but morphed out of recognizable form into something far more fantastic. Tim and Eric aren't for anybody, and chances are if you like T&E you've already seen and loved this movie, but it continues strong in the T&E series. Great job!
  4. Apr 27, 2012
    If you enjoy Tim and Eric Awesome show, Great job! then this won't disappoint. The change of format from sketch show to movie will probably disappoint some fans as a movie will never be able to work the same way as a sketch show (which can change direction, characters and moods in an instant without issue), but Tim and Eric did a fantastic job in working within the movie format's restrictions and managed to be consistently hillarious and maintain that awesome quiet sense of 'wrongness' that we all love them for.

As said by others, alot of people will probably miss the point, as Tim and Eric's style doesn't sit too well with mainstream audiences, but for those of us who know or are familiar with Tim and Eric's style, this movie's going to be a favorite for a long, long time.

I'm also never going to forget DOBIS's jingle.
  5. Mar 5, 2012
    Wow. Seriously. I don't even know how to describe this film. Not only is it the funniest film I've seen in years, but it's one of the most memorable. Tim & Eric stray from the characters they've created with these actors and go all-new, with the exception of one... There is brilliance in the writing and, you may not be able to tell from watching it just once, but even more brilliance in their directing. They know what they're doing. Their style of humor is unique and wonderful. I honestly don't know how to describe it. Nobody else is doing anything like these guys... Well, a few people have tried. Tim and Eric are just so much more self-aware than everyone else. They know exactly what they're doing. Beautiful movie. Me me. I'm a Billion Dollar man! Expand
  6. Mar 2, 2012
    Definitely a film made for people who 'get' Tim and Eric's style. Fans of the Awesome Show will be very satisfied, however, one must take into account that it is not "Awesome Show: The Movie." Plenty of hilarious parts, and a couple cringe inducing ones. However, some parts seem to drag, and Galifianakis is not as funny as he should have been. John C. Reilly however almost steals the show.
  7. Jan 8, 2014
    This movie has shrimp, top gear, guns, chef blum, will forty, willem feral, john c something, and those guys from that one show that comes on past my bed time on comedy central and watch out for that wolf.

i've had nothing but shrimp and top gear in my head ever since. did you know they compliment each other? throw a gathering and invite people over with shrimp and top gear and it will
    be just like a s club party and you should know by now there is no party like a s club party.

i give this film 1 chippy.

1. Reviewed by: Mike Scott
    Apr 6, 2012
    The surrealist and decidedly bizarre humor of Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim is, to put it mildly, an acquired taste -- and there's no guarantee you'll ever actually acquire it.
  2. Reviewed by: Bilge Ebiri
    Mar 3, 2012
    In their move from 11-minute episodes on TV to 94 minutes, Tim and Eric have lost none of their hilarity or irreverence. But this time around, they somehow manage to be tedious, too.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd Gilchrist
    Mar 3, 2012
    A shrewdly understated satire of feel-good dramas disguised as gross-out inside jokes, Tim & Eric's Billion Dollar Movie should alternately leave some viewers in stitches while making others quickly leave the theater.