6.0

1. Feb 22, 2013
    WOW! It's the Fast the Furious on motorcycles! Torque is a ridiculous film from the producers of the Fast the Furious, and it's basically the same movie except for a few key points. First they didn't have the budget of the Fast the Furious which is evident by the stunts, which at times actually looked like a video game. I'm all for stunt men doing impossible things, and I don't mindWOW! It's the Fast the Furious on motorcycles! Torque is a ridiculous film from the producers of the Fast the Furious, and it's basically the same movie except for a few key points. First they didn't have the budget of the Fast the Furious which is evident by the stunts, which at times actually looked like a video game. I'm all for stunt men doing impossible things, and I don't mind good computer generated action either, however the CGI in Torque is just ridiculously bad, it is however nowhere near as bad as the acting. Instead of Vin Diesel and the dashing Paul Walker, the producers of this film settled for Ice Cube and some guy no one has ever heard of and trust me, the inexperience shows. This film is just as bad as all the other reviews say it is. Some poorly written, badly acted films, can be entertaining...Torque is not! Expand

Zippy, stylish fun.
    The film occasionally pokes fun at itself, although not nearly as often as it should. I don't recommend it for anything more significant than a bottom-of-the-barrel rental or a desperation cable choice, but it delivers what it advertises, and I suppose that could be considered a virtue.
  3. The movie is a guzzle of yahoo-Mountain Dew empty-calorie satisfaction: A quick blood-sugar high, an eyeful of bikes and bosoms, and you're out of the theater in 80 minutes. And on a bleak winter's day, that can be meal enough.