6.6

1. Jan 24, 2013
    The best movie I've seen of Clint Eastwood.
  2. Sep 22, 2012
    I give this origional movie a 5 because it shows another side of Clint, not just another gunslinger but someone that can play a depth character. I had the chance to meet with Clint at his resort, Mission Ranch, talk with him and what he wanted to do in his comming years. I had a chance to hear from him what he thought about this project. I give this a total 10, Gary Thanks Clint
  3. Dec 22, 2012
    One of the best show we have seen. Not sure how anyone could dislike another classic by Clint Eastwood. Even since Grand Torino, not enough films tell a story and do so so well. Strong acting, original story and even did not mind Timberlake.
  4. Aug 16, 2013
    The typical American drama movie, but still nice. Lovely, sweet and drama, that's made me cry. All over, one of the bests movies from 2012, that must win an OSCAR
  5. Nov 13, 2013
    Little known Amy Adams whose roles include “The Muppet's” and “The Master” delivers an inspiring role as Mickey in this Clint Eastwood directed classic. I find Amy’s performance as Mickey aspiring as a young woman seeking to balance her life as a lawyer at an Atlanta law firm and spending time with her estranged baseball scout dad “Gus”. Played by Client Eastwood, “Gus” is an aging baseball scout who uses his natural ability to watch, listen, and read a players talent by instinct, not any digital aged devices.
    Mickey joins her dad, whose relationship is divided by career paths, to scout the Atlanta Braves next #1 draft pick. Like myself, Amy’s character is a huge baseball fan with knowledge of the game and its history, but since her childhood trauma, Gus had left her with an uncle when she was a young child. It is this time that Mickey’s spends with her dad I find invaluable, but her career begins to suffer as she spends the time with her dad. These strong traits she exhibits are motivating, as one who grows up without her parents to one who is willing to give of herself and work with the stresses from her law firm, are traits to draw inspiration from.
    This movie has all the ebb and flows of a true to life movie that we as movie goers lose out on in the age of comic book and robotic hero movies. This movie represents what a strong 10 rating should be, with strong performances by some new and older actors.

1. Reviewed by: Mark Dinning
    Nov 26, 2012
    You'll know exactly where it's going, but it still has Clint doing full-on-cranky and is a fun finger-up at corporate suits the world over.
  2. Reviewed by: Neil Smith
    Nov 25, 2012
    Saluting both America's national pastime and its oldest working icon, Curve is a solid heart-tugger that plays with a straight bat when it comes to plot, character and message.
  3. Reviewed by: David Denby
    Oct 7, 2012
    The intricate baseball knowledge that gets passed back and forth among the characters in Trouble with the Curve is much more interesting than the moral simplicities that the movie offers. [8 Oct. 2012, p.87]