8.0

1. Mar 7, 2015
    Hilariously brilliant! Tucker and Dale does a wonderful job of satiring horror movies while infusing as many comedic scenes as possible. There were so many points in this movie where I was straight up laughing out loud. I wouldn't really call this a Horror Comedy though because there were very few jump scares. It is one of the funniest comedy movies I've seen in a good while.
  2. Mar 12, 2014
    A Truly hilarious dark comedy involving two true hillbilly buddies attempting to survive a random series of attacks by a group of inner city college students. This movie is one to be treasured and watched over and over again. I Kid you not.
  3. Feb 19, 2014
    A really funny movie. When you look at the box and movie posters, it may not look too great, but the movie itself is good. It shows an average horror movie from a different perspective.
  4. Jun 28, 2013
    This film takes dark comedy to Appalachia where 2 hillbillies deal with a group of college kids. Funny, sweet and wacky (give it 15 min to get rolling).
  5. Jan 7, 2013
    I honestly expected this to be another crap straight to dvd movie but it's actually really good. A few laughs through out and a rather original story as well. I loved it.
  6. May 6, 2012
    I caught this film totally by accident but when I saw the dude out of Reaper I thought it might be pretty good. It turned out to be one of the best films that I've watched in AGES! It's a fantastic take on the deliverance type films that come out every year. Watching events unfold to the hapless characters is just brilliant and very, very funny. Recommended!
  7. Feb 12, 2012
    This movie was too funny, had me rolling. Enjoyed the main characters, the premise was extremely funny as well, and the characters were believable ..Enjoyed it.
  8. Feb 6, 2012
    Tucker and Dale vs. Evil from Director Eli Craig brings us a wonderful horror / comedy action. Set in the woods in the middle of nowhere a bunch of teens are trying to rescue their friend cauz they believe two guys on their vacation kidnapped her. What comes out is so funny, that I had to watch this movie a second time right after the first.
  9. Feb 5, 2012
    An instant cult classic. I find most comedies to be pretty mediocre and unfunny...but Tucker & Dale vs Evil won me over in the first 5 minutes. A brilliant and clever twist on the "hillbilly horror" genre. The stars (Alan Tudyk and Tyler Lebine) have great chemistry and comedic chops - these guys prove why they are two of the best comedic actors working today. The combination of cleverAn instant cult classic. I find most comedies to be pretty mediocre and unfunny...but Tucker & Dale vs Evil won me over in the first 5 minutes. A brilliant and clever twist on the "hillbilly horror" genre. The stars (Alan Tudyk and Tyler Lebine) have great chemistry and comedic chops - these guys prove why they are two of the best comedic actors working today. The combination of clever humor mixed with slapstick will keep you laughing throughout. Expand
  10. Jan 23, 2012
    Its funny!
    Its stupid!
    Its gory!
    Tucker & Dale vs Evil was just awesome haha
    I haven't seen Alan Tudyk since "3:10 TO YUMA" and i wish they use him in more movies.
    Best comedy from 2010.
  11. Jan 18, 2012
    The funniest film of 2011, don't watch the trailer, just watch the film. The trailers contains some spoilers IMO. Excellent twists turns throughout the film. Lots of belly laughs and great performances from the two leads.
  12. Nov 28, 2011
    such a fun Movie to watch a great mix of horror and comedy. never fails in bringing something new to the screen must for lovers of the genre. a true future cult film
  13. Oct 27, 2011
    Warning! This movie is life threatening, it my easily kill you!
    This is a movie in which you will laugh so hard that you might suffocate and die. The scenes that are mixed with humor and blood are brilliantly shot. Even though this ain't a big blockbuster, it is certainly a movie worth watching. You won't regret it!
  14. Oct 17, 2011
    Tucker and Dale vs. Evil is exactly what Scary Movie should have been. It's smart witty and brilliantly funny going where no other horror slasher comedy has gone before. The teen characters are cliche but the way they die is not only funny but complete original. You need a seriously messed up comedic mind to create and write something this off the wall bat **** crazy. It's the most fun youTucker and Dale vs. Evil is exactly what Scary Movie should have been. It's smart witty and brilliantly funny going where no other horror slasher comedy has gone before. The teen characters are cliche but the way they die is not only funny but complete original. You need a seriously messed up comedic mind to create and write something this off the wall bat **** crazy. It's the most fun you will have with a horror film this year!!! Expand
  15. Oct 3, 2011
    Tucker and Dale vs. Evil is an hysterical horror/Comedy from writer-director Eli Craig. Tudyk and labine have incredible on-screen chemistry, and are comic gold in this Hills have Eyes/ Wrong turn farce. A refreshing new take on the genre.
  16. Oct 2, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Very gory and very funny. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Ben Sachs
    Oct 6, 2011
    Here's something you don't see every day: a genial, politically correct splatter comedy.
  2. Reviewed by: Roger Ebert
    Oct 5, 2011
    Students of the Little Movie Glossary may find it funny how carefully Tucker and Dale works its way through upended cliches. I though it had done a pretty complete job already, including the two or three chainsaws and the wood chipper, but I was much gratified at the end when a sawmill turned up.
  3. Reviewed by: Ian Buckwalter
    Sep 30, 2011
    The film plays by genre rules - explicit gore included - even as it turns them on their severed head.