6.4

1. Jul 20, 2013
    All the quality of a crappy straight to DVD zombie film. The performances here are pitiful, and Felicity Mason has the stupidest look on her face throughout this entire thing. It tries to be a horror-comedy, but lacks any horror or comedy of any sort. I'm a zombie fanatic who obsesses over all things zombie related, so when I say a zombie movie is bad that means it's BAD. Avoid this movieAll the quality of a crappy straight to DVD zombie film. The performances here are pitiful, and Felicity Mason has the stupidest look on her face throughout this entire thing. It tries to be a horror-comedy, but lacks any horror or comedy of any sort. I'm a zombie fanatic who obsesses over all things zombie related, so when I say a zombie movie is bad that means it's BAD. Avoid this movie like you would avoid getting bit by a zombie. Expand

1. If only they didn't cannibalize their source material so much, then take an extreme rule reversal just before the end credits, they might have achieved something original, rather than just a fan-fiction derivation of George A. Romero's canon.
  2. Reviewed by: David Stratton
    Precociously inventive horror pic that combines brain-eating zombies with outer space aliens.
  3. Watching it is a smidgen like listening to the same monkey-walks-into-a-bar joke for the 105th time, but for the Spierig brothers, it is clearly a demonstration of fast-cheap capabilities and a one-way ticket straight out of Queensland.