7.0

1. Aug 9, 2013
    The worst movie I have seen in a few years at least. Old familiar script rehashed with different characters. Lazy acting, except for the kids. It was almost embarrassing to watch the crap going on onscreen. Some theater goers left early.
  2. Aug 10, 2013
    Crude, lewd and just stupid. Bad acting, bad script and that's what they call stripping? More like the movies of a cold, stiff fish with clothes on. I could see people going to it just to see Jen make a fool of herself. Other than that, I wouldn't go.
  3. Sep 5, 2013
    Too heavy of a reliance on over-the-top swearing and sexuality to make this movie seem remotely funny. The main character, played by Jason Sudeikis, is incredibly hard to like and care for. There are a few laughs in here but they are few and far between. For maximum funniness, this movie is probably best for viewing when you're tired and slap happy.
  4. Oct 1, 2013
    THis is a piece of movie that appalls any sentient beings sense of propriety. If I could possibly give it a lower ranking than zero I would. This is pap meant to capitalize on grade school mentality and mysogeny of the worst impulses of the worst americans. All those involved in this flick should be ashamed, or preferably kill themselves. I am not joking this is a piece of excrement that they want to feed you. Expand
  5. Aug 26, 2013
    I think I enjoyed the first couple minutes of this movie. After that it turned into pure garbage.
    This movie is predictable, boring, and not really funny.
    I am having big problems seeing what sort of audience they aim for in this flic.
  6. Sep 8, 2013
    I had big expectations going in since some friends were excited about how good it was. Thus, I was majorly disappointed. The movie is very simple and doesn't bring anything interesting to the table. The characters are pretty bland and played fairly mediocre (expected much more from both Jennifer Aniston and Jason Sudeikis). Except from the jokes you can see in the trailer, there are about 2-3 other that brought a smile to my face (not laughter, just a smile) and that's about it. From the trailer, you know almost all the jokes, all the characters, and almost everything that happens in the movie. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Expand
  7. Sep 17, 2013
    I was going to pass on this one when I saw the reviews but a friend loved it and so I decided to give it a shot... What I learned is my friend has poor taste in movies. I laughed loudly many times but was immediately ashamed of myself for doing so. This is almost as lewd and crude as any Sacha Baron Cohen filth out there so if your into that... knock yourself out. Please don't let me catch anyone taking minor children to see this one. Expand
  8. Dec 8, 2013
    This started off well but got unrealistic quite quickly. All of the characters are fundamentally unlikable and rude and really have no depth at all. They're supposed to act incognito as the family and just look the part but instead they're all in everyone's face with their big act, which is just dumb. I switched it off after half an hour after having a few laughs, but not enough to make me wanna continue. Expand
  9. Nov 29, 2013
    We're the Millers is unfortunately your typical modern comedy. The acting is good enough but the plot is predictable and the situational humor is drowned by the absurdity of the situations themselves, effectively losing the entire point of situational humor. Jason Sudeikis is typically really funny but he isn't given much to work with here. Jennifer Aniston looks amazing and Emma Roberts is about as pretty as they come but they don't push this movie over mediocre. Honestly, the only really entertaining thing about the film is the other family they run into. Nick Offerman and Kathryn Hahn are hilarious and own the screen when they're on. Again though, they don't have enough screen time to make the movie better than meh. The funniest scene in the entire film, in my opinion, actually takes place after the movie during the blooper reel. In it they replace the TLC song from the trailer with the theme song from Friends, catching Jennifer Aniston, aka Rachel, off guard. I got a good laugh out of that but when the best laughs come from the bloopers, there's clearly something missing in the movie. Overall, it's not a bad movie but it should've been much better. I have a feeling the only reason most people are giving it higher ratings is because of the stripper scenes. Expand
  10. Aug 31, 2013
    A perverted, nasty, overlong and often unfunny comedy that recycles material that we have seen time and time again. The real problem is the writers produced a script that will only satisfy a very narrow type of audience.
  11. Sep 1, 2013
    This movie is made for young kids with short attention spans and desire toilet humor. The plot has been done over and over again-and with no sense of imagination. So why see it? I couldn't even make it through the first hour. I gave it a "3" due to Anniston's movie "presence" in the first 15 minutes!
  12. Aug 11, 2013
    This movie was somewhat funny but very predictable. Do not go with your thinking cap just enjoy the silly but heart warming plot. Maybe a little 420 to enjoy the movie?
  13. Sep 11, 2013
    I was surprised how bad this movie was. Jennifer Aniston seems desperate to prove she is still hot (not) and chose this movie for that reason alone. I'm sure it seemed like a good premise for a comedy but failed miserably in the execution. None of the characters are believable, especially Ed Helms as a drug kingpin. And none of the characters, save for the nerdy kid, are even remotely likable.

I would have expected more from Jason Sudekis...he's great on SNL and this is his 1st starring role in film. Major dissapointment, very few real laughs to be had.
  14. Sep 21, 2013
    Una comedia entretenida con sus buenos momentos dejando claro que no es memorable. El problema que enfrenta We’re the Millers es que es una película muy fácil de olvidar. Y no motiva a que más allá de saliendo de la sala en donde se proyecto, hables de los chistes que ganaron tus carcajadas. A pesar de ser un filme para adultos trata de enviarnos un mensaje positivo. Haciendo de esos momentos un poco aburridos. No veo porque esta historia tratara de esforzarse por contarnos una moraleja. Finalmente es una historia que requiere de tus amistades para poder aceptarla. Expand
  15. Dec 12, 2013
    This is one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen, SO not worth 2 hours of your time! The only part worth watching is Jennifer Aniston's strip scene in the garage. I'd suggest just skipping to that part and to not watch the rest of the movie, because it sucks.
  16. Dec 31, 2013
    What has entertainment come to? The movie had the potential to be entertaining, but was ruined with a barrage of profanity. The majority of the script is cursing and lacks the ability to deliver comedy without frequent cursing.
  17. Feb 12, 2014
    I recently saw this movie and the only problem I had with the movie is that it cursed way took much, causing the movie to go down in entertainment. I gave this movie a low rating.
  18. May 5, 2014
    I love Jennifer Aniston and Will Poulter, I find them usually excellent comic actors. Unfortunately, I don't believe this script served them well. I found the jokes were well worn and predictable, very unfunny. I was unable to force myself to sit through the entire movie (and I did try).
  19. Nov 15, 2014
    the kid in the movie is funny. Roberts, Sudeikus and Aniston are terrible in this movie though, I dont know who wrote the jokes, but these actors did not deliver. Ed Helms character was over the top terrible. The movie is a funny idea, but the cast fails to deliver

1. Reviewed by: Paul Bradshaw
    Aug 28, 2013
    It’s predictable, politically incorrect and too long – but a handful of really big chuckles excuse most of the cop-outs. There’s a much edgier film in here somewhere, but this one will definitely do.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hang on for the outtake bloopers over the credits and you'll see Aniston momentarily unsure how to take a joke at her expense.
  3. Reviewed by: Robbie Collin
    Aug 22, 2013
    The key to the film’s success, and the reason it often left me hooting with laughter, is Aniston, and her character’s struggle in vain to maintain her sweetheart persona.