Destination Films | Release Date: September 1, 2000
6.3
Generally favorable reviews based on 24 Ratings
WATCH NOW
AndrewM.Jun 6, 2004
WOW, guess the critics really didn't like this much, eh! Well, I did. Why? Well, its message wasn't a morality award-winner, the script never made it out of the gutter, the direction was mostly tedious, and the story was WOW, guess the critics really didn't like this much, eh! Well, I did. Why? Well, its message wasn't a morality award-winner, the script never made it out of the gutter, the direction was mostly tedious, and the story was predictable to the nth degree. So, again, why did I like it? Simple: 'cause it was just so much fun! Films don't always have to be good to be good; if you're debased like myself, you'll like this one. Expand
0 of 1 users found this helpful
JaredG.Apr 18, 2004
This movie was very funny. i'm not ashamed to say i own the dvd.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
JimJun 20, 2002
This was such a funny movie. I can't believe the critics were so quick to dismiss it. Some parts were a bit over the top but I found myself laughing out loud on more than one occasion.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
RJKNov 14, 2011
The film was mostly preposterous but Linda Udd as Subway Girl was a vision of loveliness for all of her five seconds. If the director knew enough to make a film worth watching he would have seen her radiance and centered the film around her.