Whipped

6.3

1. AndrewM.
    Jun 6, 2004
    WOW, guess the critics really didn't like this much, eh! Well, I did. Why? Well, its message wasn't a morality award-winner, the script never made it out of the gutter, the direction was mostly tedious, and the story was predictable to the nth degree. So, again, why did I like it? Simple: 'cause it was just so much fun! Films don't always have to be good to be good; if WOW, guess the critics really didn't like this much, eh! Well, I did. Why? Well, its message wasn't a morality award-winner, the script never made it out of the gutter, the direction was mostly tedious, and the story was predictable to the nth degree. So, again, why did I like it? Simple: 'cause it was just so much fun! Films don't always have to be good to be good; if you're debased like myself, you'll like this one. Expand
  2. JaredG.
    Apr 18, 2004
    This movie was very funny. i'm not ashamed to say i own the dvd.
  3. Jim
    Jun 20, 2002
    This was such a funny movie. I can't believe the critics were so quick to dismiss it. Some parts were a bit over the top but I found myself laughing out loud on more than one occasion.
  4. RJK
    Nov 14, 2011
    The film was mostly preposterous but Linda Udd as Subway Girl was a vision of loveliness for all of her five seconds. If the director knew enough to make a film worth watching he would have seen her radiance and centered the film around her.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 26 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Grotesquely smutty and obnoxiously overbearing, this is a pitiful excuse for a comedy.
  2. The trouble with Whipped isn't that its characters are dirty mouthed horndog jerks -- it's that they're phony dirty mouthed horndog jerks.
    This gross sex farce actually has a point, though about half the population won't like what it is.